6

Y/N's p.o.v.

It's finally the day for the sports festival and to my not so pleasant surprise Endeavor will be here and he'll watch both me and Shoto... The things I would do to him if it wasn't for Touya's dream... I would kill that bastard in the most painful way possible.

I snapped out of my thoughts and shook my head, I can't be thinking about things like that... I'm trying to be a hero after all... yeah, for now let me concentrate on the festival. All of the first classes gathered up near the stage and the sports festival officially begun. As some heroes were talking they suddenly called out Bakugo's name for him to give a speech since he was at the top of the year in the entrance exam and when I heard it I tried not to burst out laughing since I could picture him walking to the stage and screaming at everyone something like 'die' but to my surprise he was calm? But that didn't change the fact that the next thing he said had almost everyone curse him out, all he said was 'I'm gonna win' with a straight face and then he left. I'm quite proud of him because I could see how Monoma almost fainted after hearing that but I'm the one that's gonna win.

The first competition was obstacle run and surprisingly Deku got the first place while I was second and my brother was third. I could hear Bakugo angrily yelling at everyone since he was fourth, I chuckled a bit under my breath but that ended quickly when I saw him sitting on one of the chairs in the audience... I'll fuck you up one day Endeavor, just you wait. I mentally slapped myself for thinking like that again and went back towards the rest of students in my year.

When I heard what the second competition was gonna be I felt my heard drop at one specific sentence 'find yourself a team' yeah... I think I might actually lose this one... was what I thought until I saw the purple haired guy from a few days ago walking around with a little frown. I decided to walk up to him.

"Yo, wanna team up?" I asked him 

"What?" He asked me in return with confusion all around his face 

"I knew you were stupid but you're deaf too? I asked if you want to team up with me." I repeated 

"..." He stood silent for a while clearly thinking about something and finally agreed

"Okay... but don't question my ways of getting people in our team or fighting, you'll be under my command for this round and won't question anything" He said sternly.

"Okay mr bossy" I agreed with a huff and crossed my arms clearly not happy about it.

In the end we got 4th place in the competition somehow and it was pretty nice besides the fact that when it was over some of our team members decided to leave because they couldn't remember anything form this round? I don't really know but they're so weird for doing that. Well now the fun was about to begin, the one vs one matches were going to be announced and even I got a little excited. I hope Touya is watching me now... I'll make him proud of me even if it means going against my own beliefs.