5

Y/N's p.o.v.

It's been a few days since the incident with All Might and to be honest I started feeling something weird in my quirk... it was getting harder to not hurt myself with it, but I guess that's what Touya felt with his... I'll become a hero only for him, if it wasn't for Touya's dream I would've just left that house and never came back... but I'll hold on... it's all for his dream... right?

I sighed heavily as I stepped out of the classroom but before I could go anywhere I saw a big crowd of people outside our door... oh yeah they'll hold the sports festival... right... Touya always wanted to participate in it...

I felt my eyes darken at the memory and ignored the people around me trying to threaten me and my class, that was until I felt someone grab my arm harshly. I looked at the person holding me and saw a boy with messy purple hair and eye bags under his eyes, he had a frown on his face when I looked at him blankly.

"Let go." I said calmly not moving an inch.

"And why should I? You're the worst of them all, always acting like you're better and ignoring others!" He shouted and my expression didn't change. 

"Well maybe before you try pulling off something like that try training your body because your grip is shit" I said easily taking my arm back.

He looked stunned with his mouth slightly open, since it seemed like he wasn't going to say anything else I turned around and started walking towards the exit. 

When I entered the dormitory I ignored every presence there and went straight to my dorm, I don't feel like dealing with them now. I sat down on my bed and sighed heavily as I looked at my slightly burned palm... Maybe I'm just overthinking things... there's noting wrong with my quirk. I felt myself thinking back on the times I patched up Touya and felt my hands burn, I quickly snapped out of it and saw that I burned half of the bedsheets and my hands were a mess but...

 At one point I got mesmerized by the beautiful flames dancing around my bed and palms... they were ocean blue like my eyes but something about them made it almost impossible to look away, no one knew I could make the flames hotter to the point of them turning blue so there was no one I could share this moment with... nor my feelings... I was left alone here but that's fine as long as I can become someone Touya would be proud of I'll go through all the suffering I need.

I put out the flames and changed the bedsheets before laying down on my bed. I decided to get some sleep for tonight since I know I'll exhaust myself by training for the sports festival... only if you were here brother... only if I wasn't born... maybe then you would've been happy... it's all my fault for being born with Shoto... it's our fault for ruining your dreams big brother... I'm sorry... I felt tears in my eyes but nothing more wanted to come out. I chuckled dryly and changed into my pajamas, I tried blocking everything to the point that I can't cry by myself anymore...