2

Y/N's p.o.v.

It's been years since Touya died... he didn't die... I will never believe such lies... I will continue to believe that he's still alive, I'll believe in him... but that's not important right now since I'm in the middle of taking the UA recommendation exam with my brother. Our relationship isn't the best but we don't hate each other. I was done first with the written test so I got out and went to the area where the practical test would be held. After a while of sitting there I saw other people coming my way and waiting with me. 

(This test wasn't really interesting and I don't really know much about it so I'll just skip it.)

 After the test I saw some guy glaring at my brother from the distance.

"You made someone mad?" I asked him.

"No." he replied and we got back home.

After a few days I got a letter telling me that I got in... and that All Might will be our teacher. I honestly didn't expect that. 'I wonder if All Might is like Endeavor' that was the first thing I thought about after finding out about it... I really hope he isn't and I hope he isn't our homeroom teacher... to be honest I never really liked All Might, he was always smiling and kinda annoying with his happy attitude towards almost everything... to be honest I sometimes just want to leave all of this here and become a villain... 

"I made dinner Y/N!" I heard Fuyumi say after entering Touya's room, well technically my room now but I like to call it his room since I'm waiting for him to come back... one day he will... for sure... he wouldn't just leave me alone here...

"Thanks." After saying that I got up and followed Fuyumi to the dinning room. When I got there I saw Shoto and Natsuo sitting there waiting for us.

"Thank you for the food!" All of us said and we started eating.

After dinner I decided to go out and train. Ever since the fire on the nearby mountain I started going there. When I got there I started training but got bored after a few hours and just laid down on the grass and started watching the stars. As I was laying there I could feel myself drift off to sleep. I thought I wouldn't sleep tonight since tomorrow is my first day at UA but here I was starting to fall asleep in the middle of some burned down forest. The next day I woke up in my bed a little confused. As I was sitting on my bed and thinking I heard my alarm clock ringing. Right, it's my firs day in UA... great... I was trying to be excited about it for the whole week but... it's not working. When I think that I would need to meet new people and work together with them... all my motivation vanishes and the only thing I want is to go back to bed and sleep... maybe if I don't show up at the first day no one would notice. When I thought that the door burst open reviling a panicking Fuyumi.

"Y/N! Why aren't you getting ready?! It's your first day at school! Just remember don't be nervous and whensomeonetalkstoyoubenicenadstopactingcoldifyoudontknowthem!" I heard her say. I could barely understand the last part and it seems she's more worried and excited than me...

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said after taking my clothes with me while closing the bathroom door.

After we arrived I noticed that we were the first ones in our class so I sat down and started reading a manga. Yes manga, ever since Natsuo told me that Touya was a big weeb inside I wanted to know more about it and well... I think that now I'm a bigger weeb than he was. While I was reading I heard noises coming from the hallway so I took my earphones out of my bag and started listening to some music while I was reading my manga.

After everyone arrived I watched as to our class got a... yellow gigantic caterpillar? Ok wtf is this?! Is that thing suppose to be our teacher? I watched as it started turning around and I saw a human face in it... the caterpillar started standing up and it appears that it was a man in a sleeping bag... I thought UA was a school for heroes but what is this? I just sat there quietly and stared at him. After the class sat down in their seats he introduced himself as 'Aizawa Shouta' and told us to change into our gym uniforms and go outside. Well he certainly is an interesting teacher but I like him.