3

Y/N's p.o.v.

After I got dressed in my gym outfit I got outside and waited for other students. When everyone gathered on the field our teacher told us that we'll be doing physical ability test but with our quirks and also that the last place will be expelled from school. I don't think he's joking... well maybe if the last place will be a good student then he will leave them here and say it was a joke. The first one was Bakugo and he literally blew up the ball while shouting 'Die'... Well at least he's kinda strong. After every test I got 2nd place as the final result. I don't know how to feel about that... I would rather be 3rd or 1st... but oh well, what can I do about it now? I guess Endeavors lucky number is haunting me...

After all of this drama caused mostly by Bakugo and... Deku I think? We all went back to class... and we had English lesson with a loud and annoying blond man... no, not All Might but his long lost sibling Present Mic... I'm good at English but I barely survived with him... I enjoy Aizawas lessons much more if we can call them lessons... 

A few days later we did some training with All Might and other stuff... I started hating English class... I'm not saying that I hate Present Mic or anything it's just... I'm not really a social person and because he noticed that he tries to mobilize me to talk more often... I hate it... I really do...

As I'm lost in my thoughts the bus stops and we all get out. To be honest I thought that USJ would be smaller but oh boy it's pretty big... we are here for some rescue training and as they are explaining to us the things we are going to do and how the USJ is actually build I notice a black portal forming in the center of USJ. When Aizawa notices it he tells everyone to get back and that this is not training and these are real villains... well at least it started getting interesting but I think I'm the only one who thinks that... as everyone tries to leave and call for backup a black mist wraps itself around the place we are in. I watch as Bakugo and Kirishima jump to attack the black mist or the so called Kurogiri if I remember correctly from his introduction a little bit earlier, but they just get sucked up and disappear into thin air. I didn't expect this but as I'm standing in the corner alone I feel it wrap itself around me and suddenly I'm in a room filled with mostly mountains but I'm not the only one here, the villains that came out of Kurogiri are standing there and smirking at me while getting ready to attack me. I hate those perverted creeps... I know the hero costume I chose isn't exactly covering some parts of my body but it's not like I'm naked...

After a while of fighting I really didn't want to do it anymore but one of them sneaked up behind me and started touching my ass

After a while of fighting I really didn't want to do it anymore but one of them sneaked up behind me and started touching my ass... well that was enough to trigger me and I just attacked them with a large scale attack and they all were laying on the ground... all of them almost dead... I feel like I'm gonna get scolded for that later...

As I was lost in my thoughts I heard a loud sound coming from the entrance of USJ. It was All Might, he got here but... he wasn't smiling like usual but the worst thing... is that I was actually happy to see it... not see that he arrived here and will save us... I was happy because he stopped smiling...