5

The next day

Minho was walking along the lonely street. It was cold but he had a black zipped-up jacket and it felt cozy, plus he was high and was enjoying the wind blowing on him. He still didn't have a place to stay, he didn't want to go home. He takes another hit from his pen held it in for a little bit and exhaled feeling the effect flow through him like how blood flows through veins. As he walked down the road he starts spinning with a wide smile.

As he spun he slowly spun onto the sidewalk tripping over the curb and crashing onto the ground. He didn't feel any pain, no he didn't care about the pain he was giggling the whole time.

Meanwhile, Jisung was pacing around his room trying to decide whether or not to call Minho and see how he was doing after his injury, Should I? Or would I annoy him? Like I don't know if we're at that level of friendship yet. I let him stay in my house which he asked to stay in. But many people have different levels of friendship. Oh my gosh, why are feelings so difficult?

After a while of pacing, he decided to do it. He took a deep breath grabbing his phone, please don't go wrong...

He scrolled through his contacts and found Minhos and pressed calls. Jisung was more nervous than ever he started to feel a cold sweat. Come on I'm just being dramatic, but what if I make him uncomfortable when I call him? I know some people don't like talking on the phone.

He tried to collect his thoughts but as he was about to hang up, "Wassup" Minho slurred startling Jisung out of his deep thoughts.

"Hey uh," he said hesitantly of god I didn't think this through...

"You wanna come over and hang out?" Jisung, "Yeah sure text me the address" he giggled. Jisung frowned hearing his giggle, "Are you ok?" He asked in a genuine tone.

"Yeah I'm just happy, and I'm a little high not gonna lie, but I feel great!" Minho laughs, Jisung frowned, "Are you outside?" He asked, hearing the wind blow through the phone. Minhos hearing became thin slowly hearing ringing. He didn't freak out he just stared across the road with heavy eyelids.

"Minho? Minho? You still there?" Jisung called out, worried crept up in his heart. Minho smiled his ears still ringing. He's felt this way many times, he wasn't scared like before, he was too high to even try to do anything. He just stared until the ringing calmed down.

As he came down he heard Jisungs calls, "Hey sorry my ears were ringing" Minho laughs, "Where are you right now" he asked slowly losing patience, Minho giggled looking around, "I honestly have no idea".

Jisung sighs, "Send your address I'll be there in a little bit ok?" He asked making sure Minho understood, "Mmhm" Minho smiles hanging up the call and going to their messages, and sending his location. Minho lay on his back on the grass feeling the texture of the ground underneath him.

He groaned turning and laying on his stomach he put his earbuds in and drifted off to sleep.

______________________

Jisung pulled up to the neighborhood looking side to side trying to see where Minho could be. He slowed down his car seeing a guy laying on the grass. He saw a phone right beside him, it was Minho's phone case. He look confused, Did he pass out? He thought worriedly. He got out of the car and dropped to his knees to check on him.

He turned him around to see him sound asleep. Jisung looked at him and he saw earbuds in his head, he carefully took them out snapping Minho awake.

"Huh?" He asked, rubbing his eyes, "It's Jisung, I'm taking you to my house, remember?" He asked softly while rubbing his back wiping the dirt and leaves off.