10

A few days later

Hyunjin woke up to the smell of freshly baked cookies and the sun blinding his vision.  He got up stretching then closed the blinds, it's too early for that shit. He walked to the kitchen seeing Seungmin fanning the hot fresh cookies that lay on a tray that was sitting on the counter. The closer he got the stronger the smell was, and he wasn't mad at it.

Seungmin saw Hyunjins puffy face and giggled as he saw him sniffing the cookies lightly. When Hyunjin tried to take one, Seungmin smacked his hand away. Hyunjin flinched and glared at his boyfriend, "What was that for!? I just wanted a cookie!" He exclaimed. Seungmins face stayed unbothered.

"Well for one you just woke up, you shouldn't eat dessert right now I'll make you something else, and two, they aren't for you. Felix is doing a little charity thing for Changbin since his sister got fired" he said

Hyunjin nodded, "yeah he told me about that, I thought he said he was going to take more shifts, I let him take most of mine to help," he says. Seungmin smiled, "Yes but Felix thinks this will be quicker, But don't tell Changbin! Felix wants it to be a surprise and he's coming over to help decorate and make the packaging more appealing to the eye." He quickly explained to Hyunjin

"Well is there anything I can do to help?" He asked slowly wrapping his arms around the other's waist. Seungmin held back a smile turning around, gently cupping Hyunjins face, "Yes, go to the store and buy more cookie dough, make sure you get different kinds ok?" He asked with a warm smile. Hyunjin nodded giving the other a gentle sweet kiss that melted Seungmins heart.

He skipped away out the door waving Seungmin goodbye and headed to the store. As he was gone Seungmin prepped the icing with a variety of colors and sprinkles. He carefully mixed the vibrant food coloring in separate bowls, creating a beautiful palette of colorful hues that would bring the cakes to life. Seungmin smiled as he thought of what Hyunjin and Changbin would think when they saw his beautifully decorated treats

Since this was a special event dedicated to Changbin he wanted to go all out for his friend and make sure he was providing high-quality delicacies, after all, the better the food the more customers!

Once the variety of icings was prepared, Seungmin grabbed a piping bag and pulled out a selection of different frosting tips to make his patterns with. Once he had them all sorted he began to carefully decorate the various sweets with intricate and cute patterns, a swirl here, a spiral there, a rosette or two, and many other unique patterns. With a steady hand, he added a generous helping of various sprinkles, watching as they cascaded over the icing as added a finishing pop to the treats.

Seungmin took great care with each dessert, making sure they looked perfect for the fundraiser. Not a single sprinkle or bit of frosting was out of place. He made sure each of them looked like a work by themselves, the way each of the colors blended harmoniously made each cake, cookie, and brownie alike look perfectly picture ready.

After a long time of meticulous decorating, Seungmin stood back with a satisfied smile as he admired his handiwork. He began cleaning up the workspace, tidying bowls, and picking up scattered piping bags. He wiped up bits of frosting that landed on the counter.

He couldn't wait for Hyunjin and Changbin to see all of his hard work. As Seungmin finished cleaning up, he heard the sound of the front door opening. Hyunjin returned from the store, carrying bags filled with different types of cookie dough. Seungmin turned around and greeted him with a warm smile.

"You're back, perfect timing to" he beamed as he motioned to the beautifully decorated treats on the counter, "So what do you think? I think they turned out alright" Seungmin said