8

⚠️Warning: the aftermath of heroin, vomiting, mentions of losing others to drugs, toxic friendships. ⚠️

_______________________________

Minho woke up brain-clouded not knowing what do to next. He attempted to stand up before collapsing to the ground, What the fuck? He suddenly felt nauseous but he felt like he couldn't move, his whole body felt so heavy like a weight was trying to push him to the ground. He saw a blurred figure come his way. The closer he got the clearer he could see him. It was Min.

"Morning sunshine!" he smiled. Minho tried to say something but his mouth felt so dry all that came out was a croak. Min let out a chuckle wrapping his arm under his to pull him up, Minho groaned. His eyes widened feeling disconnected from reality. Like everything wasn't real but he knew it was yet he couldn't stop the feeling. His eyes teared up.

"Oh don't cry, you'll be fine" he smiles patting his back, he felt vomit slowly crawling up his throat. Minho face turned pale, Min noticed and carried him to the bathroom as quickly as he could.

He faced Minho to the toilet and watched as he puked his guts out. Minho cried throwing up straight acid his throat burning severely. Min left to grab him some water and an extra toothbrush.

Minhos memory was fuzzy but remembered a needle going into him feeling the liquid and the rush. He turned to his arm salivas fell off of his chin to his arm, he cried some more seeing the purple-black and blue splotchy bruise on his forearm. Min came in and sat next to him.

Minho looked at him in pure anger. We wanted to hit him as hard as he could, but he felt so heavy, "What the fuck did you do to me" he hiss choking out a sob. Min patted his head, "What you deserved" he smiled.

Minho didn't know what to do. He felt stuck. Min held the cup to face. Minho shook his head scared of what was in there, Min chuckled, "It's just water I promise" he says Minho shook his head again and attempted to crawl away from the man. He stopped seeing Kai stand in front of him.

"Help" Minho whined to him. Kai looked at Min seeing an amusing grin on his face, "Min I'll take him home" Kai says carefully helping Minho find his balance. Min shrugged, "Ok I tried to help"

Kai shot him a glare. He grabbed Minho's phone and wrapped his arm over his shoulder. He put him in the car putting his seat belt on, "Where's my phone?" Minho croaked, Kai tossed it next to him on the seats. Minho opened it and tried to shake the feeling off, it's like if you were to go under but it doesn't happen it is just the dissociating feeling.

"Do you still live in the same house?" Kai asked Minho to see a miss call from Jisung along with a voicemail, and he pressed on it.

'Hey Minho, I wanted to call and check in on you and I'm sorry if this is awkward but I wanted to say thank you for helping me like you did last night. It meant a lot to me, so I wanted to ask if you'd want to go and get something to eat together it's my treat! I hope you have a good day bye! How do I- oh.'

Minho smiled hearing his voice, then realization settled in that he was in no shape to meet with him. His eyes watered imagining his reaction to himself in this state. Kai looked at me with a frown, "If you want we can wait until you feel a little better, more stable before I take you home?" He suggested.

He shot him a glare, "What the fuck did Min do to me?" He hissed feeling frustrated itching his arm. Kai pulled over refusing to make eye contact with the other, "He- he injected you with heroin..." he says softly.

Minho froze in disbelief, "You let him do it to me?" He asked, Kai sighs, "I didn't have a choice I'm sorry" Minho scoffs, "You're sorry?" Kai looked at him, "He didn't do a lot" he said as if that made it any better.