Move? - 1

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Ugh... What is it?" Elvira says in her groggy, half-asleep state. She picks up her phone and hits the green answer button, not bothering to look whos calling. 

"Hello?"

 "Hello dear."

Elvira sits up quickly, her blankets falling off of her in a swift motion. Her jaw drops as her heart starts to race. She hasn't heard this voice since the accident. She answers, her voice extremely shaky and imprecise.

"Aunt Rebecca... Hi. Hi.. um. What's up?"

"You know what I want dear."

"I don't, Aunt Rebecca."

"I want you"

Elvira quickly hangs up and shuts her phone down, hoping her location hadn't been tracked already. She throws on a black zip-up jacket that was lying on her bed and darts down the stairs. She nearly runs into several walls on her way to her mom's office in her immediate panic. "Mom! Mom!" She yells, standing in the doorway. "Mom, she found my number." Her mother looks up from her computer at her. Her face shows nothing but pure fear and shock. 

"Okay, I hate to leave this call but I just had a major family emergency come up. I may not be able to work tomorrow based on how this goes. I'll let you know by tonight. Thank you and have a great day."

Her mom ends her conference call and quickly stands up, stumbling over her own feet. "Honey, I need you to tell me exactly what happened." She says, grabbing Elvira's shoulders and looking into her eyes with nothing but pure fear and worry. Elvira tells her mom everything, everything down to the last detail. She explains that she heard her phone ringing right as she woke up, she answered it and didn't look at who was calling. She says how she quickly hung up and powered off her phone in an effort to keep her location from being tracked. Her mom backs up and puts her hand over her eyes "Elvira... I don't know what to do. She's just gonna keep finding you." Elvira looks down, partly from shame, partly from worry. She can't keep her head from spinning. Everything is spinning. She tries to ground herself. 

What are 3 things you see? The navy blue office chair mom sits in for 7 hours a day... The white wallpaper with blue flowers on it that was an absolute pain and a half to put up... The new laminate flooring that we just got put in a few months ago after we built that huge addition on the house... Now, what are 2 things you smell? The candle that mom just lit. It smells of wonderful Christmas morning, pinecones, and peppermint. Mom has always loved Christmas. I smell the heater, it smells of hot air as I feel it blowing on my legs. 

"Elvira!"

Elvira jumps out of her head, startled by her mother yelling her name. "Honey, you're going to have to move."

"Move?"