CHAPTER 4

Magic Mike? More like magic Night

I was to drunk and high for this bullshit interaction all I wanted to do was take a piss in my own damn bathroom but some angle just hand to bump right into me

"who are you supposed to be magic mike." she says sarcastically whilst slurring atleast she guests my costume correct unlike all the other girls who thought I didn't dress up at all.

"mhm" I say moving her out of my way and out of my bathroom. Not bothering to shut the door I whip him out taking a leak before doing the rest of my business. I had the last of my polish vodka two E's that I got off my local drug dealer and 3 spliffs I'm fucking stoned out of my mind right now.

I walk out the bathroom to see the same girl laying on my bed just looking at me. I get on my bed crawling ontop of her our faces so close I could hear the slight shutter of her breathing. "take a picture it'll last longer" She smiles. "i rather not pretty boy." she says I've seen her around school she's never this confident.

"oh so you think I'm pretty" I saw with a smile I pale skin gaining a pink undertone. Her bottom lips curls into her mouth as hse bites it she trys to turn her head so she doesnt have to look at me which is kids hard seeing our face is half an inch away.

Her lips were a natural pink shade plumped and so kissable. She had a little shimmer at the top to match her costume.Balancing on one hand I turn her face towards me resting my hand on her chin and using my thumb to pull her bottom lip from her mouth before she could resign I smash my lips with her.

Hunger, Lust.

I couldn't help myself she's there looking innocent and sweet yet confident and daring. I wanted her and I have to have her. She tenses at my touch before she relaxes kissing me back I now found the culprit for why half the bottle of my vodka was gone.

Her hands rest on my cheeks as I angle my head deepening the kiss and adding tongue. She tenses again but hesitantly gives me tongue back. It's clear she's inexperienced. Doesn't mean it's a bad kiss because it's not it's good kiss her lips are soft and I want mine on hers 24/7.

I bite her bottom lip a little and she gasps. Keeping myself hovering over her my hands roam her body. She pulls at my tank top so I slide it off quickly so it doesn't ruin the moment. Her hands slide down my stomach outlining every defined ab I have. I take off her angel wings and struggle but take of her corset.

She wasn't wearing a bra of course she wasn't. I move my lips from her mouth to her nipples. "is this OK." i mumble I don't want to be accused for taking advantage of her. "Y-yeah." she didn't seem so sure so I stop but she pushes my head into her breasts again. "keep going" She says her voicing betraying her letting her voice come our rasp.

I reach under her skirt rubbing her wetness with my fingers. I pull of off her skirt and panties. I have a party to host and I just heard the shatter of glass but I never leave a girl unsatisfied it's bad for my status. I'm still fucked up unable to hold myself up. "is this OK." i say rubbing her clip and she nods I stick in a finger curling it and her legs lock onto my hands.

She moans just before I pull my finger out she sweet and creamy obviously. I was now sporting an achingly hard boner. I pull my sweatpants down rubbing my cock with the slit of her her breathing heavys. "is this OK." i ask once again. "i-I'm a v-v-" "i know" I tell her her stuttering isn't helping with my answer "do you want me to fucking rock your shit or not "

He index finger was now in her mouth as she moved her legs side to side. Rubbing myself along her again making her wetness my lube. I quickly shove myself in her. It's not my first time taking a girls virginity and probably won't be the last but what I've learnt is don't push yourself in there slowly it hurts them more.

I cover her mouth as she let's out a scream of pain people don't need to know who I'm fucking. A tear rolls down her face I let go of her mouth just Incase she wants to tell me to stop. "tell me stop if you want me to stop." i demand as I slowly start moving in her going faster bit by bit.

Once she gets comfortable she wraps her legs around my hips. I increase the speed from a 6 to a 10 real quick her moans absorbs by lips and her nails dig Into my bag.

"fuck don't stop." She moans as I go ball deep into her pussy. She let's out one of those moans girls make which indicates she probably curling her toes right now. She arches her back clearly not handling the pleasure well. She cusses me out but it was so sexy I move position so her right leg was on my shoulder she still had he heels and socks on which makes me hornier to I pound hard as possible causing another moan.

"fuck im gonna come" She says I was fucking her so hard with every thrust i took her back slammed into the bed because she was lifting up every time I was pulling out.

I carry on until her walls clench around my dick. As her pussy pulsates I take a few more thrust before I bust a nut the same as as her cum spills out of her.

I pull out quickly. I look down at my blood stained cock. I grab one of my random tops as I wipe my dick shoving it back in my pants I put my tank top on and stumble out the room not saying another word to the girl as I felt dizzy and I new I was gonna pass out soon. And the lucky spot just happened to be Right I front of my little sisters door.

This isn't the first time I've taken to much shit and passed out Infront of her door she always helps me the next day.

And for that I thank that little burnt nugget.