CHAPTER 19

Ignoring him

Its been 3 week since my health exam 3 weeks since I've seen or spoken to Malik

Its been 3 week since my health exam 3 weeks since I've seen or spoken to Malik. He got my number from Alisha and he's been texting me non stop since the incident outside of school a school I haven't been too since. I haven't texted him back because I feel guilty I feel like he's mad and I don't want to see what's he been saying.

My dad said I could take another week off but I said no it's not fair on Malik at all I'm 13 weeks pregnant over a quarter way through my pregnancy and I know he once to be apart of it and yet I'm stopping him from doing so by not talking to him or going to school.

I'm currently putting my hair into two low bun in the mirror. I hate looking in the mirror cause I hate what I see but I got to do it so i make sure I don't go school looking stupid.

Its getting colder now as it rolls from late December to early January winter break is coming soon where we part for Christmas and new years. My first Christmas and new year without my mom but me and my dad have our ritual down classic american Christmas movies his classic hot chocolate and whatever unhealthy food I'm going to crave.

"Aiko let's go bun." my dad calls I slide up my leg warners as I rush downstairs.

My style right now is very unusual for me I'm normally more of a pink and white girl but since we're in the season of winter I don't have many clothes cause most of them are short pink dresses or too revealing and will make me freeze half my body off

The baby has finally grown so now I'm showing a tiny bit I was very underweight so the fact that it's grown to the point that it's sticking out is a good thing. I'm very very small for how far along I am but it's progress.

This is how I'm meant to look at 13 weeks pregnant

However due to my anorexia and the lack of nutrition I'm having which I'm really trying to work on i look like this at 13 weeks

Hopping into my dads car he makes his way to school my car is fixed but he don't want me driving because I've been really light headed and more prone to fainting and he doesn't want me to get into an accident if I faint behind the wheel

When we get to school I give my dad a kiss on the cheek before walking into the building. All eyes fell on me as I walked down the hall. Its almost like they know about what happened. I see the cheer team and the football team standing by the senior lockers.

I lock eyes with Malik before I put my head down and try to speed up and avoid him. "Aiko, Aiko wait." he calls out when I try to walk past him but he grabs my arm pulling me toward him.

"hey I've been texting you but you never answered any are you OK." i look up to see tia by his side and his friends behind him. "yeah um Ive just been busy." his comforting hand drops from my shoulder. "not busy enough to text Alisha but busy enough to text me back come on Aiko." he says.

"I want to be involved." he mumbles not enough for anyone else to hear. "i know" I answer with. "but I can't possibly do that if you don't talk to me." i stay silent.

"I'm sorry OK I feel bad for not texting you back why do you think I'm here today I'm already ahead of my year so I don't need to come to school but I came today for you and I'll answer your text from now one."

I stick my pinky out. "and you have to tell me how you feel you never tell me how you feel." he adds on to the promise. "fine." he locks pinky's with mine before we both kiss our hands and let go. 

"i will talk to you later." i say quietly and he nods. I give him a tiny smile before walking away. "come on Malik this isn't fair you have to tell me whats going on." i hear tias whiny voice. "i can't I already told you it's not my place she would tell you if she wanted you to know but she doesn't." Malik respond before I couldnt hear anything else.

I find it sweet how hes not telling anyone til I'm ready but I also feel bad because this is his baby too he should be able to tell anyone he wants. I go to turn back and tell him that but he was already out the doors before I could tell him. I don't know where he's going but he's probably just getting something out his car.

I continue to walk do the hall towards home room when Maliks friends and tias friends Including Alisha stop me in my tracks. "i don't know what the fuck you have done or said to my man that's making him all nicey nicey towards you and care about you more than me but you need to back the fuck off." tia says getting in my face as I try to back up.

"I haven't done anything wrong so back up please." I say I'm already feeling a wave of nausea thank you to my sweet baby and I seriously am considering throwing up in her face. "me and Malik have been dating for 7 months now and everything was fine we were happy he was nice and sweet he treated me like a princess and we had very good sex." woah didn't need to know the last part I look at Tyler her brother to see him wondering the same thing.

I look over at Alisha and she couldn't even look at me."and then little miss Aiko comes along and In 14 weeks, 14 you ruin everything he doesn't spend time after school with me he misses football practice he's running around after you he's yelling at me every time I even say a word about you and, and on top of that he barely wants to fuck me anymore and that's all change in 14 weeks because of you." She looks at me for a response but I was to stund about the way she described Malik and she wasn't wrong he did all those things because of me well don't know about the sex part but you get the gist.

"well I'm sorry that your relationship is slowly falling apart or that Malik don't want to have sex with you no more but don't blame that on me it's not my fault and he's not doing all those things because of me and I'm sorry that I'm important to him but that's between me and Malik and nothing nearly remotely sexual is happening between us so I don't need the keep away from my man speech and if you weren't so rude and racist towards me maybe he wouldn't yell at you so much."

A sweaty palm crosses my vision and I feel a stinging sensation on my right cheek and my head snaps to the side."OK there was no need for that tia your worried about ehsg Malik does when you talk about me I wanna know what he does when he learns you hit me." i says crossing my arms.

She lunges for me again but Alisha grabs her pulling her away from me than that's when I stand up and walk to home room.

She's such a stupid bitch...