CHAPTER 6

Sleep overs and bad news

Its been a month since halloween and I can't tell you this for free but I have not come close to a bottle of alcohol or a a human with a dick since then and I'm keeping it that way

Its the weekend and my dad forced me to invite alisha for a sleep over seeing as she's my only friend. I also figured out that the boy that I slept with just happened to be that popular brother of hers. Im laying on my bed swinging my legs when I hear a gasp from the bathroom which alisha just happened to be in.

"Aiko come here right now." she says and I get up walking to the bathroom opening it to see if she was decent and she happened to not be. She was hovering over the toilet. "i don't care come In." well this isn't weird. I step in closing the door after me. She was hovering over the toilet her pink lacie underwear covered in red she also had a red liquid running down her leg.

"I'm bleeding like a fucking waterfall I'm fucking early bro I don't want to go home." she says sounding like shes gonna cry. "it's ok I have a pack of new underwear you can have a pair clean yourself up whilst I go get them." i rush out going to my room and grabbing a pair of underwear.

I god back in to see her ruined shorts and underwear on the floor and her wiping the last of the blood of her legs."sorry I'm a bit of a pink and white freak." i say handing her a pair of pink panties that had little white flowers on them. "thanks." she sniffles out. "i guess I have to go home now." she says letting out a sad laugh.

I shake my head. "you don't honestly you can borrow my clothes and there should be some tampons in the cabinet I haven't been on in a month and a half so I haven't restock them so I don't really know how many are left tho." she looks at my her eyebrows raised.

She grabs a tampon that just happened to be Pink. She inserts it with an uncomfortable look on her face."why did you look at me like that." i ask walking out and getting her some sweatpants black of course

"because." She say grabbing the sweats and pulling them up. "you just admitted that your late basically is that normal for you." i shake my head. "not at all actually I have mine on the exact same week every month. The 5th to the 12th." i admit. "so you like really late then." yeah I was it's november 30th right now and my last period was the 5th of October.

"question have you ever had sex." i can feel my face visibly pale. "no." i say but my facial expressions and my tense body gives away the big ass lie I just told. "OK I have once on Halloween but I don't know who with but I know they were being safe." no I don't actually.

She squeals "who who who-oh you just said you don't know. How did they look?" She looked so excited. "white" lie one complete lie guess I'm praying to god for forgiveness tonight. She looks at me for more Info. "blond straight hair and blue eyes" OK so if you don't the trend I'm describing the complete opposite of her brother. "the only person I can think of is Tyler but he wasn't at the party." i shrug.

"maybe you don't know them." she shrugs.

___________________

Its about 1 am Alishas fast asleep besides me we had a midnight snack made by my dad more like a full ass meal that knocked her out. It was my dad's famous cong you bing(ik there's accents but my phone don't have then so mind me.) and tso's chicken because who does love it.

If I wasn't up over thinking about everything and anything i would but just like her I'm scared I'm pregnant I have no clue if he put a Condom on or if he pulled out nothing and it's pissing me off. I sneak out of bed without waking lisha slipping on my slides and grabbing my car keys I was able to successfully sneak out and drive to the nearest 24 hours Convenience store that had like 2 other people in it was small and the cashier looked half dead. I awkwardly grab the first clear blue test I don't trust myself with that second line non sense so I go with digital.

I grab three putting it on the front desk. The old woman gave me a dude disgusted stare. Each test was 6 dollars 50 what a fucking rip off. I spent 19.50 on pregnancy test plus 50cents for some dumb plain brown bag. I get in my car slamming my door I drive home being as quiet sneaking in and into the bathroom.

I piss on all three quickly putting the caps on and getting back into bed shoving all three into my dresser as I grab my alarm clock staring at it tick and tick and tick until it told me ten minutes was up.

I grab them flipping all three and I swear to go my heart dropped into my fucking ass positive all fucking three positive and for exactly 4 weeks. Worst part is it's from my only friends brother.

I'd cry but I don't think I have enough tears for it. My body is just frozen I can't move I have no clue what to do. I've seen it's father make out with 6 different girls already this week he probably won't care or remember me.

In gonna have a baby at 17 I can't do that. I have to talk to my dad fist and the dad it's the only right thing to do letting him know because if I get rid of this baby without him knowing the guilt will just eat me apart. I feel sick to my fucking stomach so sick I don't even know what to do.

"Aiko." lisha raspy voice breaks through to me as she moves around. "hm." i answer her. "i said what are you doing up sleep." she mumbles. I put the tests turning to my side and laying down facing her. "oh nothing sorry I didn't mean to wake you." she smile. "it's fine I was dreaming about that busting chicken we ate god it was good."  i chuckle at her.

She turns the other way falling back asleep. I close my eyes moving my hand to my lower stomach.

1 months pregnant.