(3) Kiss me

3rd person POV:

"I just want to kiss you so bad." He admitted. Kaden blushed a bright red, shocked that he felt the same way. "I'm sorry, that was way too sudden." He apologised, "Kiss me," Kaden wispered. "What?!" Albert turned to him in shock. Kaden looked at him, cheeks still tinted pink, "Kiss me." He repeated, louder this time. Albert smiled and pulled him in. Their lips touched and the both of them melted into the kiss. After a few moments, pulled away, a string of combined saliva following. "You're so perfect." Albert purred into the smaller of the two. Kaden smiled, still blushing intensley. "Do you know how long i've loved you for?" Albert asked. Kaden shook his head.  "I've loved you so much ever since I met you Kaden, you're perfect and all I ever wanted!" He gushed. "But I know your heart already belongs to someone." The sad look on Albert's face broke Kaden's heart. "If Raven is what I really want, I wouldn't have kissed you." He stated. Albert looked at him, his face looking a little happier. "I love you too Albert." The both of their lips joined again, sharing another passionate kiss between the two of them, Kaden's tongue working it's way into Albert's mouth. The kiss was perfect, and all they ever wanted.

Fin

222 Words

.Kalbert Oneshots. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें