(9) Making me loose control

Albert's POV:

I had just finished recording a video for toady, and I was kinda tired. It was only 7 pm though. I went downstairs and saw Kaden sat on the couch (they are already dating btw) he was watching anime. I went over and sat next to him, he paused his show and turned to me as soon as sat down. "Hey beautiful." He smiled. "Hey." I smiled back. "Whatcha doin?" I asked. "Watching TV, you wanna watch together?" I nodded and he unpaused the show. We were watching for around 15 minutes, then suddenly, I felt Kaden's hand touch my thigh (its always the thighs fr). His hand moved further and further towards the inner part of my thigh until he was touching the toggles on my sweatpants. I was blushing, but trying not to make it obvious. He took his hand away, making me kinda sad, and stood up. I thought he was going to walk off, but instead he got on top of me, smirking as he grabbed chin and pulled my face towards his, kissing me passionatly. He pulled away from the kiss, our mixed up salivia following, he was still smirking. He grabbed the hem of my sweatpants and pulled my body closer to his, grinding gentley against me, our lips reconnecting. I moaned into the kiss as he began to grind harder, and he moved his lips down to my neck, sucking sweet hickies onto my skin. I felt his warm hand slide up my shirt and he ran his fingers around my chest and stomach. He took his lips away from my neck, and removed my shirt. He got off of me, sliding down so he was kneeling in between my legs. He began kissing down my stomach until he reached the top of my pants, he looked up at me, I nodded signaling for him to continue. He took of my pants and threw them off to the side, he did the same with my underwear, leaving me fully exposed. He licked the tip of my dick, swirling his tongue around a bit, to tease me. He looked up at me, already a mess, with my head back and eyes closed. He licked his lips and then continued, I felt the sudden rush of pleasure as he took my dick into his mouth, all of it. I moaned, like a girl, he laughed a little. I let out a shakey breath at the vibrations his laugh made. He started actually sucking, slow at first, but gradually speeding up. I could bareley breath, thats how good it felt, I couldn't control myself, moaning and whining like crazy. "FUcK" I breathed, my voice breaking due to the pleasure I was expirencing. "Kaden I'm g-onna cuhhhmm." I whimpered between moans. He didn't stop, he sped up. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I grabbed a hold of the blanket underneath me on the couch and practically screamed as I orgasmed and came. Kaden pulled himself away from me. I was trying despratly to catch my breath, when I did I looked down at Kaden who was sat on he knees on the floor, with my cum dripping from his chin. "It's warm." He smirked. "You're discusting." "What? It's your cum." He argued. He swallowed it, "Eww." I mumbled, suprised. "It tastes good." He told me. I grabbed my clothes off the floor, except my shirt, Kaden grabbed that. "I'm wearing this now so you'll have to get a differnt shirt." He smiled. I rolled my eyes, the rest of my clothes back on my body now and then I went upstairs to take a shower and change. (This was intense).

Tbc...
615 Words