(7) Popular boy x the nerd Part 2

Kaden's POV:

I was sat on the edge of Albert's bed. He was the boy who stopped Zac from bullying me today, he was also really popular. Why did he stick up for me anyway? Its not like I'm worth sticking up for. It was kinda awkward, neither of us were speaking and we were just kinda sat there. "So." He said suddenly. "Urm, tell me something about you." I hesitated, I didn't think I was very interesting. "Uhh, well my names Kaden and I like pokemon, anime, roblox a-" I was suddenly cut off "OH MY GOD!! I love roblox!!!" He said, very excited. "Oh cool! Whats your user?" I asked "MrFlimFlam." He replied. I laughed, "Cool, I like it, mine is Jokerkid5898." I explained. We added eachother on Roblox and then we decided to play for a while. "What game should we play?" I asked. "Lets troll in an adopt and raise a baby game." He suggested. I laughed, "Ok sure." We got onto the game and started messing around and then we played serious for a bit. I was the baby and he was the mum, we were playing and joking and he pretended to chuck me in the river and I pretended to get mad. We logged off Roblox at about 6 pm. I thought things might get awkward again now. For a couple of minutes there was an awkward silence, until, I suddenly felt a hand touch my thigh.

Albert's POV:

I let myself get carried away in my thoughts and suddenly I found myself with my hand on the inner part of Kaden's thigh. He looked at me and I looked back at him. We stared into eachothers eyes for a few seconds before I felt myself lean in, he leaned in as well and then our lips touched and we kissed. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, then we pulled away. Both of us had an intense blush on out face, then, out of nowhere, we kissed again. Only this time it was way more passionate and my tongue made its way into his mouth. This time, the kiss lasted for around a minute and then we pulled away again. "Sorry." I said. "Don't be, I liked it." He blushed. My hand was still rubbing his thigh, I looked down at where my hand was, taking in every inch of his body. He was so cute, I just couldn't help myself. I pulled my hand away from his thigh and pinned him to the bed, connecting our lips once again.

Kaden's POV:

He pinned me to his bed, kissing me again. I felt like I was in heaven, was I dreaming or something? I watched in delight as he began removing his clothes, revealing his wonderful abs and body. I was really embarrassed that I was fully hard for him right now, but then I saw that he was hard for me too. I took off my clothes too, so we were both fully naked now. I could cum just at the sight of him, I was about to loose my virginity to this man, damn. He lifted my hips up and positioned himself. "You ok with this?" He asked, my heart melted, he really cared about me. I nodded eagerly, kinda desperate for him now. He pushed himslef into me, slowly and gentley and when he was all the way in, he waited until I adjusted and then he began to thrust himslef in and out. I moaned loudly, biting my lip and trying to hide it out of embarrasment. "Don't hide it baby, you sound so sweet when you moan like that." Damn, he had some serious game. I stopped biting my lip and let myself make noise. I continued to moan really loudly as he hit a place inside of me that made a knot form in my stomach. One more hard thrust and I came, practically screaming as I did so. He came a couple seconds after me, we caught our breath and then he pulled out. We put our clothes back on, it was 7pm now. "I should probably go." I said, as it was getting late. "Oh, yeah." He agreed. I kissed him one last time before I grabbed my stuff and left. I walked home in the dark, still feeling like I was in heaven from before, and my legs were still shaking.

The next day at school...

Kaden's POV:

I watched Albert from a far today, he was hanging out with his popular friends and I didn't want to embarrass him. However, I ran into an issue today. I left some stuff at his house, and I kinda needed it for school. I took a few minutes to build up the courage to ask if I could talk to him and hope he could give my stuff back. I went over to him, he was stood with a few of his friends, I was super nervous just standing there. "Uhm, uhh, c-can I sp-speak to you q-quickly?" I asked. The two kids he was stood with snickered. "Uhmm, no." H sounded kinda mad in a way. "You shouldn't have stuck up for him Albert, he probably wants to ask you on a date now." His friend teased. Albert laughed along with his friends "Yeah, that was a one time thing, scram loser." I felt kinda betrayed, so I walked away. I went to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall so I could cry. I skipped class so I could cry. I didn't get it, he was so nice to me yesterday and last night and now he is being a total dick. I stopped crying, and went to attend the rest of my classes for the day.

Later, in the evening...

Kaden's POV:

I was sat on my bed, with my knees hugged to my chest, thinking about today and last night. I was thinking about Albert. Suddenly, something hit my bedroom window. I decided to go over and see what it was, I opened the window and looked down. Albert was stood there, round the side of my house throwing small stones at my window. "Come down!" He wisper-shouted. I rolled my eyes and closed the window, threw on my jacket and went downstairs, outside and around the side of my house.

Albert's POV:

Kaden came to where I was standing. "What?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "I'm sorry." I admitted, "For today I mean." He rolled his eyes and turned to leave. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. "Kaden, please." "Please what? What do you want from me?" He was upset, I could tell. "I'm sorry, please forgive me." I pleaded. "Why? So you can have sex with me again and then pretend you hate me at school." He hissed "No, I don't forgive you." "Kaden, please, that isn't what I meant. I really like you." I confessed. "Whatever." And with that he walked away. "Kaden." I called. He turned to me. "What?" "I promise not to ignore in school, I really like you- Fuck it Kaden I love you!" I gushed. He sighed, then he smiled "I love you too." He hugged me. I smiled as we pulled away from the hug. "Hey Kaden?" I started. "Yeah?" "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked, actually really nervous. He blushed "Y-yes, yes I do." He smiled and kissed him. Then we had to leave eachother because it was freezing cold and really late.

Kaden's POV:

I agreed to be his boyfriend, but I was scared he was going to blank me again. I sighed and logged onto my tiktok. I went onto his profile an saw his bio

In love with @/kaden_fumble (Just pretend thats Kaden's user)

Now everyone knew. I blushed and giggled. He really was so sweet, and now he was my boyfriend.

Fin
1326 Words