And Let's Get Physical

****WARNING: SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CHAPTER - RATED MA****

Colt

When I come back into the living room, Nikki has one of her textbooks out, reading.

"Psst, come on." I wave her over to me. My room is in the back of the house. It's a bit more comfortable than the rest of the house.

"Ugh . . . I thought you were cool." She play gags the minute she steps into the room and sees a poster of Drew Brees on my wall.

"Did you just insult Drew?"

"He's a hack."

I gasp and point to the door. "Get out, it's over."

She laughs and slaps me on the chest. I grab her hand and pull her against my chest. "Thank you for that. I hate that I can't help her all the time. That medicine is going to help her get some rest, and she needs it."

"Don't worry about it. After all, what are girlfriends for, right?" She raises on her tiptoes and wraps her arms around my neck before placing a sweet kiss on my mouth.

I could think of a few more things that she could be good for. I press her to my body and greedily kiss her back. Since we began messing around, we have been flirting with the line, but the most we've ever done is kiss and touch. If she was ready to give herself over to me, then I was going to take it. I was going to take exactly what I wanted and make sure that she enjoyed every second of it.

I put a hand up her shirt and let my fingertips graze her skin. She moans and leans more into my touch. It'd been a long time since I've had sex in my own bed. I was excited to do it again. I push her backward until the back of her knees hit the mattress, and she falls down easily.

"Do you have a lock?" Her voice is shaky as she looks up at me through the fringe of her bangs.

I walk over to my bedroom door and engage the lock. When I turn back to her, she is already pulling her shirt over her head and kicking her shoes off. She wants this as bad as I do. I pull my shirt over my head, and I hear her gasp.

"Holy fuck."

A twinge of self-doubt shoots through me. "What?"

"What do you mean what? Have you seen yourself lately? You're so hot. I mean, I knew you were fit but do you do anything besides exercise?" She laughs and kneels up on the bed with a hand out for me.

"Well, you know I have this hard-ass football coach who makes me train for hours at a time. She's a tyrant." I smirk at her and kneel on the bed with her.

"I like her." Nikki leans forward and kisses me. Her hands run along the ridges of my body, and I tense with the need to feel her under me. Her fingertips graze along the edges of one of my newer scars and she pulls back.

"Did you think I was talking about these?" she whispers against my lips.

Along with an in-shape body, I have some pretty gnarly scars my father gave me before I was too big for him to target. Most of them stay hidden with my clothes, but once I take them off, I'm bare for the world to see.

I nod my acknowledgment.

"Colt, I hate that you're going through this, but it doesn't change my perception of you. No matter what, you're still the Colt that I know. Now get over here and show me what I get for being your girlfriend."

I hook a hand behind her leg and pull her forward. "Yes, ma'am." She falls back on the bed with a gasp and a cute giggle.

That cute giggle turns into a deep moan when I lean forward and take that sensitive skin below her ear into my mouth. I suck and nibble at her until she is rocking her hips against me.

I unhook her bra and toss it to the ground near the bed. Her breasts are small, less than a handful, but her nipples are so tight, and it looks like every goosebump on her body is raised up. I engulf her tits one after the other in my mouth, making sure to put just enough pressure on those peaked areas.

She scratches her nails up my back and whimpers for me to move faster, but I've never really been a guy who likes to take orders when it's my show to run. Her body is all mine to do with as I see fit. I pull her pants and underwear down next. I dip my face in between her thighs, and her back arches up off the bed before I can even start what I want to do. It's been a while since I've had a good meal.

My cock is hard in my pants as I wrap my hands around her thighs and hold them apart. I let my tongue slide up the very edge of her slit, and she grinds down to get me to go harder. I take her cue, slide my tongue up and down her pussy, making sure to pay close attention to her clit. I roll and suck that tight nub into my mouth until I can feel her thighs trembling with the tension. She covers her mouth as I flick my tongue back and forth quickly against her. When she comes, her strong runner's legs slam shut, and I have to use my forearms to block them from crushing my head. I pry them back apart and continue to feast on her. She writhes and tries to pull away, her body too sensitive after already experiencing an orgasm. I hold her against my mouth and lap up any of the juices that are flowing out of her body. She is so wet I can't wait to get inside of her.

"Fuck, Colt. I need you now. Come." She tugs on me, her body still trembling and jerking.

I quickly push out of my pants, reach over to my side dresser and pull out a condom. I lean up on my knees, wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, and roll on the latex sheath. I jerk myself back and forth though there really is no need, I'm as hard as a rock. I just wanted to take in the sights for a minute.

"Nikki, you're the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid my eyes on." I drink in all that she is with my eyes. Hoping that no matter what happens, I remember this day.

She smiles and her face turns a bright red. She lays all the way back and puts her hands out for me. I accept her invitation and lie down on top of her. I kiss her mouth hard, sucking in her lips and letting my tongue dance with hers. I press the head of my dick to her entrance, and a deep growl vibrates through my chest when I slide into her tight opening.

"Jesus Christ." I groan and try to find a pace that doesn't have me blowing my load too quickly. "Nikki, you're so fucking tight. Holy fuck, this shit feels so good." I just let my head fall to hers as her moans fill the air in my room.

"Harder, Colt, please give me more." She latches her legs around my waist, and even though I know that going harder is going to speed up my release, I want to give her what she wants. I grip her hips and begin to pound into her, making sure to push the bed away from the wall as not to make too much noise. My mother may be knocked out from the drugs in the next room, but if she hears me in here fucking I'm sure she'd be upset with me.

I pound into Nikki and run my thumb over her mouth. She bites down softly on the pad of my thumb, and I thrust into her hard, grinding myself as deep into her as I can get. Her head cranes back and she whines in sweet agony.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god. Yes, Colt. Like that. A little more."

I love to hear her beg. I keep the hard pace that she likes and feel sparks beginning to explode under my skin. Every swipe of her hand feels just a bit more intense. Every scratch is slightly less painful. My entire body is gearing up for my release.

I lean up, using my arms to keep my upper body off her. I slam into her over and over, watching as her eyes slam shut and hear the most beautiful moan come out of her mouth. Her cunt clenching and releasing me hard as she comes on my cock.

"Fuck, that's right, baby. Come for me." I grab her leg and lean it up, so her knee is up by her chest. I pound into her harder, trying to restrain myself so I don't hurt her, but she doesn't seem to be against what I'm doing. I need to come, I'll have to do better at holding back next time.

I chase my own release, and when I feel my back tense up and a slingshot of pressure come from the base of my dick to the tip, I have to bite down on my lips to keep from groaning out loud. Spurt after spurt of my cum shoots into the condom, and my dick pulses hard inside of her tight pussy.

"Oh god. That was so good." She pulls me down on top of her, and I roll my weight to the side as I try and catch my breath.

"Mmm." I drape my arm over my head. "Give me a minute, coach. I can still play."

She laughs and curls into me. I hold her tight thankful for the one bright spark in my life.