III. 7/4/2023 "682's Previous Cell/1471's Current Cell"

It was the Fourth of July and I was stuck in here with this anomaly. I was drained of all the joy I had, sending in more SCPs for it to "kill." Her smile was gone upon looking at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me
"Why does it matter? I'm stuck here with you in a way." I said nihilistically.
She looked at me with a worried look "If you let me out I won't absorb you. I'll make those who put you in here pay."
I was so tired I just went along with it. "Sure fuck it, I dont care anymore."
I had opened her cell as she smiled a bit. And walked out, I half expected her to absorb me like the rest. I slept on the cot that was provided to me. Hours later, an alarm sounded and had woken me up. I looked and saw on a lcd screen, 'Evacuate" in all languages. I knew what had happened and hid in a locker amongst the gunfire... I heard her laugh and approach near me. I started praying to whatever god would hear me. She opened the door and... Hugged me?
I was confused, why?
"It's so rare to find a good servant and friend. I want to make you immortal like me."
I knew it was dumb but also too late, I willingly accepted. "Please make it not hurt too much..."
She nodded as she inserted two veins into my wrists. I saw years upon days of suffering, from her and others through her eyes in only a few seconds. I felt sick in my body, wanting to puke yet couldn't vomit. I saw her smile as she forced my body to stand up.
"We're a part of each other now." she had stated calmly to me.
I didn't know quite how to feel about that as I had an experience with her integrating with me... I knew I had brought the end of humanity and the age of a new species, it was a heavy burden...