Unforgivable

A party I put together in the woods. It was nothing to her. I still remember her cruel laughter at me.

At the freak who she was forced to invite when I was The Who put everything together.

I made everything fanfreakingtastic for her. Yet nothing could please her. Just because she was a human and I was a hybrid. The freak that everyone called me just because she was a human and the rest of us are not.

All through her childhood everyone was nice to her just because she was a guards daughter. Yet me being the next in-line was treated like dirt. Why is that? I should have been treated like the princess that I am.

Everyone hated me treated me like a slave yet I was the one who had too throw her a stupid party. Ha. Ha.

I growl as I think how bad it went. Nothing went right at least for me. Everyone had great laughs at me.

The punch some how ended up with alcohol in it. Yet it was my fault some how.

Half the chairs where broken. When they were perfect when I put them there. I saw their smirks as they broke everything I worked so hard for. Yet that was not enough for me to deal with.

Yet the worst thing was when they called me up to the stage. With smiles on their faces I released a breath of air. Knowing I was finally going to be accepted. Oh how native I was.

With one step on the stage I was drenched in blood. It smelled fresh as it was warm when it hit my skin.

I gave a loud screech. Making them laugh at me even more.

With a smirk hidden from them I know as the next in line I could easily destroy them all.

I remember running from the room as their cruel laughter followed me. I look at my claws and smirk. I get up covered in blood as if nothing happened earlier today.

I walk slowly through the halls as I hear drip drip of cold blood dripping off of me. I walk to the throne room as if I belong there which I did.

"I want her punished." I say with an inhuman growl.

My parents look at me like I am crazy. "And who are you?" I hear my mothers voice cut the air like steel.

"Oh, so I am a stranger to you? Did you forget mother I am next in-line? Or did you give my crown away?" I say.

"Oh yes, we definitely gave your crown away. We are giving it to Izzy. She will become our new daughter. As she is popular and yet you are not. You are a weakling compared to her. She will give us everything while you will get nothing." They cruelly laugh at me.

I can not help but giggle at their foolishness. "I guess you forgot oh, it does not matter. You can give her my room to while you are at it. As a princess should have a princess room. I guess you will not have to worry about me anymore. Now do you?" I quickly leave the throne room I enter my room one last time. With a wave of my hand everything I own is in my pocket.

With a smirk I jump out the window. With a flap with my bat like wings I fly off into the enemy kingdom. Knowing they will help me get the revenge I want. With a smirk I weave through the arrows and bombs coming my way. In seconds I am at the front door.

I gave a loud knock. I hear a frustrated growl from inside making my creature purr at the sound. As soon as the door slams open I bear my neck.

He roars. "Who the fuck do you think you are to escape all of my weapons to knock on the door. Tell me why I should not kill you right now?"

I give a cruel laugh. "Oh wow my big bad mate wants to destroy me. Oh how cute. I could give you everything you desire a love so everlasting that no one will be able to break it up. I could give you children and most of all I could give you your enemy's on a sliver platter." I say with my head raised.