The Crimson Tyrant: Part 3

*Ciel's POV*

We went back to the Hall of Mirrors, which I was told by Deuce and Ace what it was called, As Deuce used his magic. We each enter the mirror with Deuce trailing behind us, just in case the mirror closes the portal. As I exited the mirror, I look around in awe at the sight before us, same with Grim. The dorms look like a castle structure but looks to be modern style instead of looking like the college. The colors were mainly red, black, and white with thorn like decorations on the building and a few heart shaped windows.

"Dang, this place is swank! This is nothing like our dumpster of a dorm." Grim said in awe

"Our dorm is a work-in-progress!" I inform Grim

The four of us made our way into the rose maze to look around since this was the first time of me and Grim being there. It reminded me a bit about the dream I had but it was a little hazy at the moment. We pass by some of the rose bushes that seems to be cut into different shapes with the roses as the main vocal point. The bushes were shaped like a triangle and a heart from a first glance. As I was looking around, we heard a voice near by as we enter one of the clearings of the maze.

"Aww yeah, I am getting my paint on!"

"Ah, someone's here." Grim said as I looked

There was a orange-haired boy with a red diamond painted on his right cheek in front of some rose bushes. He was wearing the same uniform like Ace and Deuce, but the only difference was that he wasn't wearing a red vest under his uniform jacket. Based on his looks, he looks to be an older student, maybe a sophomore or junior. I was told the grade levels by Crowley when he left a note on my bag. He was holding his pen as he used his magic on the roses while talking to himself.

"They all gotta be red, or it's 'off with my head'!" The orange-haired boy said

"I've seen this somewhere before..." I said to myself, not realizing the orange-haired boy was looking at us.

"Huh...? You guys need something?" The orange-haired boy asked us with a smile

"What are you doing there?" Ace asked him in confusion

"Are you blind? I'm painting these roses red, duh." The orange-haired boy answered, this causes Deuce and Ace to look surprise as I tilt my head in confusion.

'But aren't the roses perfect as the color white? Why change that?' I thought to myself

"What? Why?!" Deuce asked in surprise

"Ah ha ha. So naïve, you put the 'n' in newb." The orange-haired boy said

'What's a newb?'

"Hold the phone, I know you! You're the ones who broke a billion-thaumark chandelier and nearly got expelled for it, yeah?" The orange-haired boy asked as the four of us winces

"That chandelier is gonna haunt us till the day we graduate, isn't it?" Ace asked towards me, Deuce, and Grim.

"Seems so..." I said in an awkward tone

"And you! You're the one who ate the housewarden's tart that same night! You guys are THE hot topic around campus! I've gotta get in on this fleeting fame." The orange-haired boy explains as he took out a strange small rectangle device from his pocket.

"I'm just gonna grab a selfie real quick..."

"A what-" I was cut off

The four of us were taken back by a white flash that came from the device as Cater posed for some odd reason. He backs away from us after the flash and began to move his fingers on the device with a smile. I heard noises coming from the device each time his fingers made contact with it. What kind of device is it? Is it something I have used before? Or is it something I truly never seen in my life.