The Crimson Tyrant: Finale

*Third POV*

Ciel walked through the halls while humming before he finally reached the destination he needed to go to. He opened the door the nurse was sitting at his desk, writing and looking at reports. The nurse looks at Ciel when he heard the door open, Ciel explains why he is there and ask if he can see Riddle despite it being late. The nurse at first was gonna say he can see him tomorrow before class, but after seeing that Ciel wasn't gonna say no he allowed the boy. Ciel thanked the nurse before going to see Riddle, who was reading a book, after being told he only has a hour.

"Hey Riddle." Riddle looked up from his book with wide eyes

"Ciel? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be back at your dorm resting?" Riddle asked him as Ciel sat in a chair next to bed.

"I should be, but I wanted to check on you." Ciel said as he looked at Riddle

"I see... Well, I'm doing okay thanks to the nurse. Luckily it seems that there are no signs of the overblot, but I need to be kept here just incase." Riddle explained as Ciel nods

"That's good to hear, I'm glad that there's no after effects from the overblot." Ciel said in relief as Riddle nods

Then the two sat in silence as they didn't know what to say to each other, which made things a bit awkward. Ciel didn't like this feeling but he couldn't think about what to say to Riddle since he doesn't know Riddle very well. Riddle had the same thoughts as he doesn't know Ciel except for little information that was present. While the two were trying to think about what to say, Riddle spoke first.

"Ciel, I'm sorry." Ciel looked at him confused

"What for?"

"For everything that happened. I know Ace said that an apology isn't enough to fix what I've done, but I can't help it. I saw the look in your eye whenever you tried to convince me to stop or when you saw the other students in the Heartslabyul Dorm. I caused you a lot of pain like I did with everyone else, but despite this you still went out of your way to save me..." Riddle explained as Ciel listens closely

"I was even told when I was being pulled into that puddle, you grabbed my hands and fell in with me. I felt you were there... Seeing a bit of my childhood, I felt I could hear your words and you holding me tightly... Despite the pain you suffered because of me, you still reached out to me." Ciel smiles as he places a hand on his shoulder.

"It's because despite everything, I wanted to save you from your pain. You didn't deserve to suffer or lose your life because of your actions and words. Sure I was mad at you but I couldn't let you go through that pain anymore. Which is why I'm grateful to see that your okay, since it was partly my fault you suffered an overblot. Plus, I wasn't lying when I said I want to be your first new friend and eat a tart with you. I wish to be your friend and spend time with you." Ciel explains

Riddle looked at him in silence as he was trying to process the information that Ciel had just told him. Then he began smiling at the boy as he places his hand on Ciel's hand, that was on his shoulder.

"I would love that."

Time flew with each day, Ciel would visit Riddle after dinner since it gave the two more time to talk with one another. Ciel would let Riddle know how everyone's holding up, especially with Ace and Deuce during school hours. Ciel also told him about his amnesia situation since felt that he could trust Riddle. Riddle also told him somethings about himself to Ciel as he felt it was fair for him to know. Then came the day of the party as Riddle was allowed to leave the nurse's office, he invited Ciel and Grim.

Currently, Ciel was sitting at a table with Ace, Deuce, and Grim as they were wearing the clothes that they were wearing last time. But this time they didn't have any collars around their necks, same for the other students. The others weren't scared anymore as they were talking to one another, which made Ciel smile. Then everyone heard a student shout to grab everyone's attention.