Chapter 8

ZEE'S POV 

After the incident, I didn't go to school for weeks. Even my dad also scolds me for creating a fight with Poppy infront of the others. Tommy and Jimmy were messaged for my absence and for knowing that I'm OK. And I replied them back that I'm fine and no problem. 

Even a few days,both Tommy and Jimmy were conformed each other that they were fall in love and dating each other. 

After a few days, I goes to my school as our final exam begins. Poppy is still didn't even looking at me. A few days later,me,Tommy, Jimmy, Poppy and Max were graduates and we got an admission in the same college named Don Bosco College.

I some times read Saint's greeting card and even cried after finished reading. 

One day after college, I was reading some books, when I accidentally looked at Saint's house I felt something strange so I reach towards my window and looking at Saint's window. I thought it was Saint and he is came back.But I can't see anyone in there. So I again went on my bed and continues to reading  📚. Then I watched Saint's singing performance, when he was in his high-school. 

I was burst into tears until my mother knocks in my room.I wiped my tears and head into the washroom for washing my face. Then I opens the door.

"What happened dear? Are you OK? " My mom asked.

"Nothing, mom. I'm fine " I replied.

"What happened honey? You really miss N'Saint, right?". She asked. I was about to cry. 

"Yeah. I really miss him a lot. Hope he will come back". I replied reluctantly. Actually I don't know how can I answer her question.

"Hey,my baby,don't be sad. Look at you,your face is like I were accusing you. He will definitely come back. It's because he was went on abroad for not for his father's business trip and traveling too,but for studying. So no need to sad. OK? So take care dead." She said. I nodded and gives her a hug. 

So the next morning,I entered in my college and Poppy,Max and Jimmy are only there. Don't know where is Tommy. 

"Hi Jimmy, is Tommy didn't arrive?" I asked to Jimmy. 

"No,he will come soon!" Jimmy said.I nodded. Both Max and Poppy were busy in there works.

Suddenly Tommy rush towards us. And he takes a deep breath as a tiredness of rushing. And he said. 

"Cool down, here,drink this." Jimmy said while giving Tommy a drink to calm him down. Tommy then takes a deep breath again and said.

"Hey guys, guess what? Saint...is...back...!" Tommy exclaimed. Everyone is really surprised. 

I frozed after hearing his words. 'Saint Is Back?' I  can't believe it that the person who I missed a lot is came back. And it's been 5 years that I really miss my Saint. But I don't know, I don't know how can I face him after what happened between us. Is he will forgive me if I apologise him? Oh God! Please give me an idea. 

"Really? Is it true, Baby?" Jimmy asked Tommy. 

"Yeah baby,you think I'm joking?" Tommy said. 

"Oh my god, where is he? I want to see him and surprised him." Max said. 

"Yeah, me too." Poppy agreed after his eyes boring with mine.

"Well,Is this why you this late to came towards us?" Jimmy asked.