Chapter 10

Tommy's pov

 I'm Tommy Sittichok Pueakpoolpol, and I'm also Saint's and Zee's bestfriend. And I'm also Saint's fan because of his singing. And I really likes Saint songs. And I really enjoys Saint's singing performance. Sometimes he sings some romantic songs, I remembers my love story with my sweetheart Jimmy. When we are at our high-school, whenever if both are indifficult way I'll always be there for them,especially for Saint. We were 6 members like me,Saint, Zee,Poppy, Max and my boyfriend Jimmy. We are known each other at our diaper age. Mostly Saint and Zee were always together. Hope that maybe they will made for each other. Even Max and Poppy were rumoring of it. Well a few days later,Zee had been ignoring Saint very badly.I don't know why and what is going on between them. A few days later, Jimmy had been proposed to me and I accepted it. Yes.I too had feelings on him. Because he is good and funny and also Saint's and Zee's friend. But some days,again I don't know what Saint had been wrong as Zee is ignoring him. And sometimes Saint had been absence in our school. Even Zee too absence in our school. At our farewell day, Saint has been looking gorgeous and Zee was sometimes talking with our junior Hwa. That day Saint sings very sadly while having tears. Even Zee too having a little sorrow. 

The next day Saint has been informed me that he moving to abroad in Switzerland. And we both bid our goodbye. I don't how will Zee react after learning this. I reach my school and informed Jimmy, Poppy and Max about Saint's abroad in Switzerland. And I don't know where is Zee had gone. Suddenly he arrives and looked all around. I know that he was looking for Saint. 

"Hey guys, Is Saint didn't come?" Zee asked us.

"Then he didn't tells anything to you?" Jimmy asked to him.

"No. Why?" Is something wrong?" He asked us.

"He went to abroad. " I replied.

"What? Are you joking?" Zee said.

"What? You think it's a joke. How can you assume that when Tommy tells that 'Saint is went to abroad' is a 'joke'?" Poppy scolded to Zee. I don't know what happened to Poppy. And why behaving like this to Zee.

"Stop it Poppy. Maybe Saint forgot to inform Zee". I scolded him.

"Yeah, dude. He went to study about in Switzerland for his diploma class of music." I said to him. Then I can sense that Zee's facial expression had been changed after hearing everything, he didn't even utter a word. 

"Poppy,what's wrong with you, huh? Why did you talk like that to him.?" I said. 

"What? I didn't tell any wrong." He said. I just ignored it. 

And somedays whenever we mention Saint's name,Zee were ends up to yell at us while saying 'keep quiet'. And at that time Poppy too ends to yell at Zee back as a defense while saying 'You just keep your mouth shut,you bad mouth '. And we all gets stunned. I don't what happened to both,especially Poppy, I really don't know why he was really angry at Zee  in these recent times. 

A few days later, Saint had been informed that he moved in India  for his higher secondary level. It's like he is having a lucky days. And it's too long that he was living abroad. Don't know when he will come back. 

And when we watching Saint's one of the singing performance in his higher secondary school. We were watching in our phone in our school ground. Saint had posted his performance in his Facebook and Instagram. Suddenly Zee had been run towards us and yelled at us.

(Imagine this is how Zee looks like)