Chapter 18

Saint's pov 

So a few days ago, I was keep practicing along with the Supernova teams. And today was Monday, the first event was conducting in our college, it is called Club exhibition. And I decides that today I'm gonna wear a saree which is dark blue colored one.

(Imagine Saint wears this.)

Then I waited in outside because Amar, Akbar and Anthony too were coming with me to my college at the event

Then the MPV arrives and it opens. It was Amar who was stunned while looking at me. 

"Looking great. Today you wore our country's national wear." Amar stated. 

"Yes, Amar. Because today is a great day in our college." I said. 

"Okay then, get inside. Let's go, Saint." Akbar said and I got inside the MPV. Then the driver drives to my college. 

So we reached in there and we trio walked towards the college auditorium for joining the club exhibition. From there,  the exhibition was known as 'Choose your club festival. From there, everything was looking perfect. They were Music club, Reading club, Karaoke club and also Dancing box club, etc.

I saw that both Sairung Prapakun and Ray venita were arranging a dancing club called 'Dancing box' and both Boss daranpope and Noon Khingkarn were arranging a reading club, while Nut Terarat and Pure Purewarin were arranging a 'Drama club'

I saw that both Sairung Prapakun and Ray venita were arranging a dancing club called 'Dancing box' and both Boss daranpope and Noon Khingkarn were arranging a reading club, while Nut Terarat and Pure Purewarin were arranging a 'Drama club'. And I'm just searching if both Mean and Peak, because we three of us decides to arrange a 'Music club'.

"Saint! Here we're here." Both Mean and Peak called me.

"Come on guys." I said to Amar, Akbar and Anthony. They followed me.

"Hey guys. Am I late?" I asked them. They shook their head.

 "You look beautiful. Is anything special?" Mean asked to me.

"No, because today is club  exhibition, right? That's why." I replied. 

"Oh, you three also here." Good morning." Peak greeted to Amar, Akbar and Anthony.

"Hello, well nice preparation. Isn't it we called 'Club exhibition'?" Anthony said.

"Yes. It is actually Club exhibition. But the college coordinator named it as Choose your club." Mean replied.

"How cool. Well, if you don't mind, shall I plays the guitar?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah sure." Mean agreed.

Then Anthony took the guitar and takes his seat and started to play.

★☆☆☆★☆☆☆★☆☆☆★☆☆☆★☆☆☆★

Zee's pov