𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊 📍

Kiara,

"Shanai, this air bnb is so beautiful" I looked around amazed, Mark really did his thing with this one.

It had 4 bedrooms. I was sleeping with Leon of course, Tione had his own room and so did Mark and Shanai.

"It's so fucking hot here I can't breathe" Shanai complained as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"Duh. It's July" I said then walked around inspecting the whole villa, if I could live here I would.

I walked in the bedroom I was staying in to see Leon and Tione talking while he packed out his clothes into the drawer

"Man like Kiara you know" Tione spudded me. "I'm not taking the bedroom next to you lot cah I'm trynna sleep" he explained making me laugh.

"We're not even loud..." I responded shifting my weight and Leon eyed me. "Ok i'm loud but blame him" I gestured towards Leon and he chuckled.

Tione kissed his teeth, "Aliyah wanted to come you know, I told her, fuck no! She refuses to get an abortion but I don't want a child with her."

"Wrap it before you tap it" Leon added making Tione screw him.

"You didn't follow that now you got a big headed son running about"

I furrowed my brows, "His head isn't big" I said and they both looked at me.

"Have you seen your head Ki" Tione pointed at me and I frowned.

"You two are bullies" I folded my arms and walked out the room hearing laughter behind me.

"Boy bestie!!!" I ran over to Mark and hugged him from the side. "Can you make a tiktok with me?" I wiggled my brows and he side eyed me.

"No" he responded dryly.

"No? I'll buy you food" I nudged him smiling.

"Ight" he said. "What's the ting"