───ㅤ𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗋ㅤꔠ

assalamu alaikum, first of all, thanks a lot for choosing my story to read

assalamu alaikum, first of all, thanks a lot for choosing my story to read. kindly read the warnings, carefully, before proceeding; to avoid any future problems.

── WARNINGS & DISCLAIMER ──

── boy x boy, top tae, bottom gguk, mpreg.

── violence, angst, mature language, justified ending.

── i write of my own, but if you find any similarities with others. then, it's just purely coincidental. 'cause i do not have time to copy others' work when i have a sexy brain. (LOL)

── plagiarism is a crime. so, kindly avoid doing it. i believe we all are capable enough to create our content rather than being a criminal, right?

── the story is completely based on fiction. i do not own or endorse any of the characters or pics present here. this has nothing to do with the characters in real life. their names are taken for entertainment purposes only. i don't mean any harm or insult to any of the characters. therefore, do not judge the characters based on the plot. except for the writing credit, nothing belongs to me.

── this story might represent a few serious or disturbing topics, therefore avoid it before saying any ill things. you like it, you read it. you don't like it, you leave it.

── the story is based on a 2000's tamil movie - priyamanavale. thus, do not spoil anything if you already know the movie. also, no, i would not be changing anything according to me. i liked the movie thus, just want to have a version of my favorite otp.

── A GUIDE FOR HIGHLIGHTED TEXTS ──

bold-italics - to denote the first time use of any new character's name.

italics type 1 - to denote the character's thoughts.

italics type 2 - to denote the first time usage of any foreign language apart from english.

italics type 3 - to denote any important information, words, or places names. or to end any chapter with a cliffhanger.

××××××××

××××××××

hope you enjoy this story and may i reach up to your expectations. thank you. allah hafeez.

─ rieka.