───ㅤ𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟢𝟥ㅤꔠ

the next morning, the factory of kim's was in view and as jaejoon entered the place, after greeting him, he asked his manager, lee heechul, about something, "the chinese company asked for some quotation, i asked you to send those

the next morning, the factory of kim's was in view and as jaejoon entered the place, after greeting him, he asked his manager, lee heechul, about something, "the chinese company asked for some quotation, i asked you to send those. did you?"

"uhm... chinese company... i am sorry, i am sorry. I forgot about it," heechul apologized for his mistake but that just made jaejoon angry.

"idiot! you are a relative of mine, that's why i gave you the manager post. but you aren't even worthy of being a peon! you just increased my blood pressure!" the ceo could not help but yell at his manager. yes, heechul was a close relative of kims, somewhat a cousin of taehyung.

"i am so sor- -"

"just stop your nonsense! get lost!" jaejoon yelled out, hearing him, one of the employees looked at him concernedly.

as the employee saw his boss coming towards him, he greeted the older male, "good morning, sir."

"good morning, jeongguk dear," the older one greeted back. did i say jeongguk worked at kim's corporation? oh, i just did. "due to him, we lost that clie- -" jaejoon's yelling was cut off by the brunette.

"sir, i have faxed the quotations." jeongguk informed, shocking jaejoon.

"you faxed that? to that chinese company?!" the boss asked and jeongguk nodded with a smile. "you are really great! seeing your sincerity, i feel like making you the manager. i like your sincerity. i like your sincerity. i like you, i like you!" jaejoon kept on praising the younger man on his way back to the office while jeongguk could not help but smile widely at the older man's talk.

once jaejoon entered his cabin, he gulped down the glass of water placed on the table and informed the intercom to not disturb him with anything for the time being. just then, jeongguk entered his cabin, seeing the distraught look on his boss's face, he asked, "sir, i have already sent the fax, then why are you being stressed now?" the brunette was indeed very concerned about jaejoon.

the older male let out a heavy sigh before speaking, "what to say, dear? i thought once taehyung returned from usa, i will hand over my business, factory, everything to him and live a life with ease. but now it seems it won't be possible anymore."

"but why, sir? didn't he come?" the employee asked.

"he did come, dear. but don't want to come to the office," jaejoon replied.

"but why, sir?" jeongguk asked again.

"he wants to enjoy his life now. he says it's his age of enjoying and that when the time comes he will do his hard work. even suggested that i should follow his path as well. god knows with whom and where he might be at this moment." jaejoon sighed yet again while jeongguk just gave him a concerned look.

on the other side, taehyung was seen enjoying his day with his friends. they went to the beach and spent the entire day and night in a nearby bar while dancing and partying, not to mention drinking. it was late at night when taehyung entered his house in a drunken state with soojin supporting his body and a drunken jimin tagging behind them.