───ㅤ𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟢𝟧ㅤꔠ

jeongguk was sitting inside jaejoon's cabin, as he then became the personal assistant of the older man due to his hardworking self

jeongguk was sitting inside jaejoon's cabin, as he then became the personal assistant of the older man due to his hardworking self. the brunette was going through the files as jaejoon entered the cabin. the ceo had a serious look on his face as he approached the younger male.

jeongguk stood up from his seat and greeted his boss, "good morning, sir."

"yeah, good morning. take your seat," the ceo greeted back but in a monotone voice as he asked further, "so what's going on?"

"sir, as soon as we send the order letter, the bank will release the money. you have to sign the papers." the brunette informed his boss as he settled down on his seat.

"alright. by the way, you do one thing. that is go and sign your resignation letter," jaejoon said with a serious tone as jeongguk looked at him confusedly. "what? why are you staring at me? didn't you hear what i said? go and bring your resignation letter by signing it." the old man again yelled lowly at the brunette who was on the verge of crying.

jeongguk hesitantly stood up from his seat with a pale expression all over his face as he slowly asked, "but why, sir? what is my fault? where did i go wrong?" the personal assistant was devastated to hear such words, only he knew how much the job meant to him.

"wanna know why? so listen," saying that jaejoon stood up from his seat and he continued, "think about it. if the great business tycoon jaejoon's son-in-law works in their office as a p.a, don't you think people will call him a moron?! that's why saying that give your resignation." as the older man stated the reason, he broke into a smile while jeongguk looked down.

seeing jeongguk look down, jaejoon soon added, "if you don't want to, then it's perfectly fine."

jeongguk immediately cut him off, "it's not like that, sir. but judging my family's current condition, i don't think it will be a wise decision to talk about my marriage." it was not that jeongguk was into getting married, he was at his age of marriage. and a person like jaejoon coming to him with a marriage proposal was no less than a fortune for him. but he had a family to feed, he just could not be selfish.

"don't worry, jeongguk. from today itself, you are my son-in-law. your family is my family, i will take care of everything. you just say yes. please," jaejoon declared while requesting the male, he truly wanted the brunette to be his son-in-law.

hearing such generous words from jaejoon, the brunette was truly moved. where most people were after taking dowry and all, the man was willing to take responsibility for his family. what more could he ask for? thus, jeongguk agreed as he timidly said, "y-yes."

"hurray!" jaejoon screamed out in happiness as jeongguk flinched a bit. the male started to dance and sing excitedly, "you don't know, but you just gave me relief from all my tension! i am the happiest person! you do a thing, go and meet taehyung. both of you can talk and understand each other. i will call and inform him about you." the ceo said everything in one go and ushered jeongguk to go and meet with his son.