───ㅤ𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟢𝟦ㅤꔠ

the next day a matchmaker was seen, sitting in the living room of kim's villa, showing different boys and girls to jaejoon and sunho for taehyung's life partner

the next day a matchmaker was seen, sitting in the living room of kim's villa, showing different boys and girls to jaejoon and sunho for taehyung's life partner. "this boy! just look at him. he has a face cut like kim mingyu. he would be the perfect one for your son!" the matchmaker said as he showed a video of a male.

"not at all. uff! we don't want anyone like idols or actors. we want someone domestic and family oriented." sunho stopped the matchmaker and said the type of partner they wanted for their boy. jaejoon agreed with him as the matchmaker started to show other people.

just then, taehyung entered the house with his badminton racket, as he was out to play badminton, only to see the matter unfold as he asked, "what is this, dad? are you looking for models for the company's ad or something?" he asked with a smile.

"no, son. we are looking for a partner," jaejoon revealed as his son frowned.

"partner, but for whom?" the black-haired male asked, confused.

"for you, my son," his father answered with a big smile.

"ohh, so you are talking about my marriage? you are so done, dear!" taehyung approached the matchmaker with a threatening look, making jaejoon sigh in disappointment.

"mister, show him the album. he will choose himself." the father nonchalantly asked the matchmaker who happily complied.

"i have matches from foreign stars to village commoners. just look at them once!" the matchmaker excitedly said.

however, taehyung directly asked the man to leave the house, "out. right now." jaejoon tried to stop his son, but, "you stay quiet, dad. and you, out means get out of here now. fast!" without any longer, the matchmaker fled from there judging the annoying look on taehyung's face.

"dad, you are taking the stress of my marriage for no reason. i have no intention of marrying anyone." the black-haired male expressed his views regarding his marriage.

"not now or never, huh?" jaejoon asked with a stern face and strict tone, making taehyung sigh.

"dad, in today's generation, we have so many other ways to keep us engaged. like email, internet, chatting, messenger, etc. what is the need to do marriage and ruin our lives? in the age of live-in relationships, marriage is like a speed breaker. so, please, let me enjoy my life." taehyung explained everything while jaejoon was getting angry with his son's ridiculous talks and tried to explain taehyung.

"no, dad. regarding marriage, i won't listen to any of your talk." but the black-haired male was persistent on not listening to the older male and left from there.

"tae, tae! just listen onc- -" jaejoon's request went unheard as taehyung left the living room. sunho felt bad for the older male as well. however, jaejoon had enough he went towards the bar of their villa and took a bottle of wine, attempting to drink it despite knowing that it was poison for him, judging his medical history.