───ㅤ𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟢𝟣ㅤꔠ

a big mansion was in view; birds chirping was heard and clear weather was the indication of a bright day ahead

a big mansion was in view; birds chirping was heard and clear weather was the indication of a bright day ahead. soon it was confirmed when melodies of excitement were heard by jaejoon in the hall room of the mansion.

kim jaejoon, a successful businessman in seoul and a great man with ethics and jolliness. let us have a look and know why he was so excited early in the morning.

"la la la~ gotta go to the airport, gotta bring my son~ oh! it's going to be so fun~" the old man was singing as his cook, sunho, came and handed him his morning coffee and at that very moment, the big clock in the hall room started to ring indicating the time.

jaejoon looked at the clock and said, "ah, sunho! why is the clock so slow today?! i would get late, nah?" he took a sip of his coffee and let out a sound as if he was annoyed.

sunho just facepalmed and shook his head while stating, "sir, nothing is going slow. nor you would get late. you are just getting excited and thus, it's seeming that time is not passing."

the excited father chuckled, "hehe! what can I do? i can't seem to hold in the excitement of meeting my son after so many years!" even sunho smiled at him, the cook was also excited about the arrival of his young master. "okay, okay. it's time! and remember to put hot water for bathing, hot food to eat, clean the bed and keep the clothes in the almirah. now, bye-bye!" with that, jaejoon handed his then empty coffee cup to his cook and left for the airport.

... seoul airport.

a handsome male with light pink hair, goggles on, and a flower bouquet in hand, entered the security checking and soon the detector started to beep as the security was checking him, the male shockingly looked at the security and started to check them instead, "hey, check yourself!" the male stated out.

"yah! why are you checking us?!" one of the security members asked the pink-haired male.

"the detector is beeping, what if you have a bomb with you?" the pink-haired male replied, making the security give him a 'so-done' look.

"idiot! it's beeping 'cause of you! check your pocket!" they replied and asked the male to check.

the male bit his tongue, "ohh, my pocket. sorry, officer!" and he checked his pocket only to fetch out a stone. "this is an auspicious stone, i bought it to keep my house safe from any evil eye, but since i am so handsome, i get cast by more evil eyes, thus, kept this with me," the male answered with a cheeky smile. the security members just facepalmed and asked him to go.

the male went and sat on the empty seat beside jaejoon, "hey, jimin!" the old man gave a smile and greeted the male. park jimin, the pink-haired male with baby-like features and chubby cheeks along with joyful nature, was the childhood best friend of jaejoon's son.

"hi, uncle! why did you come so early though?" jimin asked the male.

"my son is coming, nah? so what if the plane arrives before time?" jaejoon replied, making jimin facepalm.

"uncle, it's a plane, not a train, that if found an empty route then would come in that lane." jimin tried to make the older male understand.

"what if it overtakes though?" jaejoon asked as he broke into laughter, making jimin laugh as well. these two were just being idiotic and hilarious for no reason. jimin later saw some pretty girls sitting beside and as usual, he started to flirt with them and jaejoon was found rebuking him for that.

in the meantime, they heard the announcement of the flight arrival, thus, they stood up and started to look for the certain person. and soon, they located the handsome male with jet black hair, and sharp almond-like bambi eyes, coming down the escalator in a red sweater with a white t-shirt underneath along with matching pants and his cool shades in his hands.

seeing him, jimin blew out a whistle and called out his name, "hey! taehyung, my soulmate!"

taehyung waved at them and called, "hey, dad! hey, minnie!" and soon he came to them and hugged his father and then his soulmate.

taehyung, specifically, kim taehyung is the only son of jaejoon; he was sent to usa to complete his studies, thus, had pretty much grown up with the culture of usa only. he was our regular carefree youngster who liked to do partying and clubbing and also, one more thing, he smoked as well. quite much a spoilt brat, right? well, not exactly one but not less than one as well. alright, enough of his introduction, let us go forward with the story.

"welcome, my son! how was the flight?" jaejoon asked his son while eyeing him up and down.

"the flight was okay, but... why are you staring at me like that?" taehyung confusedly asked.

"you became so skinny, don't usa got any food to eat?" jaejoon made faces while saying.

taehyung just chuckled at his father, "uffo, dad! leave about me. rather, i feel you are the one who is getting thin," the black-haired male mocked, touching his father's big tummy.

"you brat! already started pulling my legs. hmph!" with that, the soulmate duo laughed and soon jaejoon joined them, minutes later they left for home and soon the car stopped in front of kim's villa.

as they reached the villa, sunho welcomed them with a warm smile which they returned, and then the cook took taehyung's luggage to his room. upon reaching his room, taehyung called his friend, soojin, "hey, soo darling, what's up?!" taehyung greeted the young lady as soon as the call was picked up.

"hmph! leave your 'what's up'. i am angry with you! you are coming back and didn't even inform me! am i really your friend or what, huh?" soojin started to complain. choi soojin, another close friend, they both were the same in terms of habits and life. both preferred partying and clubbing over other things, thus, they clicked with each other easily and became friends.

"oh ho, soo, i wanted to give you a surprise, di. don't be angry with your cute bear now. pwease." the black-haired male tried to lure his friend using his baby voice.

"hmm, then you are forgiven. also, i have planned a party this evening and you have to come, tae!" soojin demanded.

"ahh, no, soo. i'm very tired and sleepy, so i wanna sleep. once i'm over with this jetlag, then we can do that. okay?" taehyung politely denied his friend, who was then having a sad face. however, for her, taehyung's rest mattered more so she agreed either way. soon after ending the call, taehyung just plopped in his bed and went to his dreamland.

××××××××

××××××××

assalamu alaikum, first chapter is here. hope you liked and enjoyed it. updates would come on every saturday, hopefully. stay tuned and take care. allah hafeez.

- rieka.