Moving In

You woke up to a familiar voice, "Y/N! WAKIE WAKIE EGGS AND BAKIE!" Shouted Luffy, he always was so eager and loud. "Ugh... what time is it?" You asked him, still trying to process what happened. "Sabo decided that he felt bad for you living by yourself, and recently we had a new room in our house! So we were wondering if you wanna move in with us?" He asked you with his usual goofy smile.

Living with Sabo!? This is too good to be true! You have been waiting for this moment for such a long time and can't believe that it is really happening.
"Uhm- YEAH! DUH, LETS GO RIGHT NOW!" You shouted, already jumping off the bed and grabbing your clothes. "Heheheh, ok!" Luffy said, " I'm gonna wait outside for you!" You nodded in return and packed your stuff. Later, you went downstairs and noticed that your fridge was open and there were a lot of munching noises. "What in the-" you got cut off when you noticed who it was- Ace and Luffy. "Heyyy!" You said laughing."That's my food!" You told them. "Heh, sorry! Couldn't help it! You were taking too long" Ace explained, Luffy still stretching his arm to find more food.

"Guys, come on! Leave Y/N's food alone, would you?" Wait a minute- that voice- "sorry Sabo!" Luffy said. OMG! Sabo is in your house right now! "I- oh uhm.. S-Sabo!" Gosh darn it! Why do you always have to be so shy around Sabo! "Oh! Hey Y/N! How's your day? I hope my brothers aren't disturbing you too much" aww, Sabo being the caring person he was. That's one of the reasons why you love him so much. "Oh, no probs!" You told him, "besides, I'm moving in your house anyways, I should get used to it." You laughed, Thatch giggling behind you and Sabo agreeing. "Yeah, heh, I guess so!" He said. " So, do you wanna leave now?" Sabo asked you. "Of course! Lets go now!" You replied, and followed the brothers in the car.

                               ~TIME SKIP~
You sat next to Sabo in the back seat, obviously. While Ace and Marco sat in the front seats, with Thatch driving and Luffy on the passengers seat. "Hopefully you guys don't get too naughty in the car, we are still here you know!" Ace joked. Sabo immediately turned his head and looked through the windows, blushing, using his hand to cover his face shyly. "At least Sabo gets a girl before you!" You laughed, making everyone in the car laugh as well. Yep, you were the funny person in this brother hood.  "So uhm.. Y/N!" You heard Sabo say, but before you could figure out what he was telling you, your eyelids became heavy and before you know it, you drifted off to sleep.

  *click, click*  ....... *giggles*
"Aw, that's so cute!"  ........  "Omg, I know right!"
You realised what was happening- you were leaning on Sabo when sleeping! And he was cuddling you as well. Your lips were so close to each other though! This is the moment, you thought. But then you remembered that the brothers were still here. You then immediately moved yourself from Sabo and started blushing very much. "Ooh, looks like you got yourself a boyfriend Y/N~" Ace teased you. "S-shut up!" You scolded him. "And don't think I didn't catch you taking photos!" Ace just laughed and continued chatting with Luffy. "Hmm?" Sabo murmured, "oh, hey guys? Are we there yet?" Did he just ignore the fact that you guys were cuddling? Maybe he just  didn't notice.. or maybe he did but just didn't want to talk about it? You drifted off to space as you were drowning your heads with theories. "Y/N?" He called, "oh! Yes, sabo?" You replied. "Do you wanna go swimming later? There is a private pool in our house!" He explained. "Oh my god- yes!" Luffy shouted. "He wasn't asking you, you idiot!" Ace said, smacking Luffy in the head "HEHEH- SORRY! BUT CAN I STILL GO SWIMMING!?" *Smack*
*sigh* poor guy..
Sabo gave Luffy some pats and waited for your answer. "Yeah sure, why not?" You replied. "And maybe you guys could have a little kid- I- I mean kiss." Thatch teased. "Oh sweet home Roger!" Said Sabo. You guys laughed it off and drifted off to sleep.