Day 3 (lemon)

Sabo was in the bath tub, he put a screen protector and was watching his phone. He still hasn't noticed you peeking through the door. If he saw you, he could only see your phone. You were about to take a photo but then... "Oh, hey Y/N~,do you need anything darling?" He asked you.
Holy SH!T you thought to yourself. He knew all along! "I-uhm- I- sh!t." You stuttered. "Haha, wanna join me~?" He asked you with a s3xy low voice. "Uh-I- uh-huh" wait- why did you say yes? "Come inside then~" he told you.

Suddenly your body moved by yourself. You went inside, locking the door behind you this time. "What were you doing outside?" He asked you. "I-uhm- I was walking my f-fish but I think it w-went into the b-bath tub so I c-came to check" you told him. He laughed at you, putting his hand on your cheek. "Well do you wanna come in and check?" He smirked. AHHHHHHHHHHH
You were screaming inside of you. Your nose bleeding, you a hand onto your nose and covering your mouth. "Heh, did I fluster you darling?" He asked you. "S-shut up" you told him.

⚠️ LEMON WARNING ⚠️
⚠️ VERY WET ⚠️ 💦 🍆
⚠️ VERY LONG ⚠️
⚠️MOANING ⚠️
⚠️ GO TO DAY 4 IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS ⚠️
"Well then, come inside~" he told you. You nodded and went closer to the tub, his hands reached for your shirt, unbuttoning it. You blushed a bit more, when your shirt was removed, you put down your pants. Now only your bra and underwear was showing. He held you gently and put you in the bath tub. It was pretty big so he made you lying down. Putting himself on top of you. You both looked at each other for a second. He was about to kiss you, but he first looked into your eyes. "Are you sure your okay with this? I'm sorry if I'm being to seductive." He asked you. "No, it's f-fine. Just continue, don't worry about it" you comforted him, putting your hands on his shoulders. He smiled and went in for a long kiss. He put his hand at the back of your head, making sure you don't go under water. Also using the opportunity to deepen the kiss. Your lips separate for a hot second before meeting again. Each kiss shorter and wetter. This was repeated for a few times until Sabo decided to go further. He licked your top and bottom of your lips, asking for entrance. You understood what he meant so you opened your mouth a bit, and his tongue went exploring in your mouth. Both of your tongues were dancing together as Sabo put his hands on your back, pulling you a bit higher so you don't fall into the water. Then, he went for your bra, but when he was about to remove it, he stopped. He gave you a few strokes around the lock of the bra on your back. Meaning if you were comfortable. You gave him a comforting stroke at the back of his head. Telling him it's ok. After he got his reply, he quickly removed it and threw it somewhere in the bathroom. He held you closer, making your b00bs squish in his chest. You were getting a headache over the hotness so you opened the window. "S-Sabo" you moaned. He continued for a few more seconds before stopping. Both of you guys panting. A string of saliva coming from the tip of both of y'all's tongues. You smile to him and he looks at you, returning the smile. "You look hot" he told you. "Haha, I could say the same for you" you winked as he chuckled.

"Ready to continue? Perhaps we could go even further..." he looked at your underwear, then to your breast and back to your eyes. "Well then, why not?" You asked him daringly. "Ok, but just a warning, I won't go soft" he told you. You laugh before your tongues meet again. Your hips moving a bit as Sabo puts his hands on it. His hands then goes downer and removes your underwear. Now revealing your whole body. You blush a bit as you feel his *cough* rubbing a bit in your womanhood. You laugh a bit at the ticklish feeling. Sabo released again, taking a good look at you. "Alright, you sure your ready for this?" He asked you, sounding a bit worried and guilty. "Yep!" You answer confidently. "Ok. Then I'm sorry for what's about to happen." He told you. You were wondering what he meant when you felt something touch the tip of your left b00b. You looked down and noticed what was going on. He was licking, sucking, and biting your nipple. And his right hand twisting, pulling, and swirling circles around your right nipple. You moaned a bit. When Sabo realised that this made you moan, he went faster, you could've sworn some milk came out of your nipple... "aah.." you moaned. Now you were defiantly sure there is milk coming out. He squished your right boob, as milk left it. "S-Sabo" you moaned again. He didn't stop though. He finished drinking the milk for your left b00b, now going for the right one. But how is that possible when your not even pregnant yet? You thought to yourself. But you didn't mind because you liked this feeling. You put a hand on Sabo's head. Encouraging him to drink more. While his left hand was playing with your other nipple. He moans a bit and you realised why. His manhood brushed your woman hood, you blushed. That's so s3xy... you told yourself. You decided to be more daring and you put your hand on his *cough* and started to play with it. He moaned louder this time. Shaking a bit, making more water drop on the floor. "Sabo, should we do this on the bed?" You asked him. "But wouldn't it make the bed wet darling? He asked you, "I don't want you to work and mop the room." Aw, so cute! "No, it's fine! Besides, I think we can agree this is getting a bit uncomfortable." He nodded and put his hand on your ass and and carried you to the bed. "Heh, sorry about the water." He apologised. "Nah, it's fine!" You told him. You guys were making some wet kisses as Sabo walked to the bed. He gently put you down. "Are you sure about this? I could always clean up for you" he asked you. "Aw Sabo, no need to worry! I know how much you want to do it to me~" he smiled as you teased him. "Alright then. Lets get rough."