Chapter 30 : Aunt SangMi (part 4)

The boys arrived to the hospital 30 minutes after. As soon as they arrived at the hospital. All eyes are trying to search for Aera.

Till they saw Aera is sitting on the waiting chair. Aera looks blank out. Scoups ran to Aera and grab her shoulder. He was so mad that Aera went to the hospital alone. "YA! what were you thinking!? We were so worried?!" scoups shakes Aera's body.

"i-, ah!" Aera tried to explain but scoups grabs her shoulder too tight that she felt pain "ya! You're hurting her!" Jeonghan said and push scoups from Aera. Jeonghan immediately hugs Aera. "glad you are fine.. Don't go anywhere alone, again.." Jeonghan said, while hugging Aera.

Aera hugs him back. "I'm sorry.." the voice barely came out from Aera's throat. Scoups is still stressed out from what happened. He's still mad with Aera's action.
"I'm sorry" Aera said for the second time. But this time, the apology was filled with sorrow and tears. Realisation just hit scoups, he was being too harsh with Aera just now, knowing she just lost her aunt

DK and woozi was seen talking with the doctor, and the doctor explained again what she explained to Aera before they arrived.

"It was a heart attack. There was no sign of struggling or anything. It looks like she was alone when the heart attack happened. The body had been left inside the home for 2 days before the neighbour found her." The doctor explained. DK and woozi nodded and went back to the others to tell them what happened. They knew aera couldn't explain what happened. They also didnt bother to ask Aera because they dont want to make her more stress than she already is. Before the funeral, the company has released a statement about the death of Aera's aunt

Hello, this is Pledis Entertainment.

We are here to inform you that Aera's aunt just passed away a few days ago.

Aera will not join any further activities with Seventeen for a while. Thus, the promotion for 'you made my dawn' will only be joined by only the boys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Aunt SangMi is so close to Aera as she is the one who raised Aera ever since she was young. Please give Aera a lot of support as much as she need at this moment. The funeral will only be attend by family members

We are so sorry to inform carats about the bad news but I hope all of you will understand and support Aera.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aera had to go to the funeral alone since the boys are busy. However, they will come just a bit late. Jinhwan is the who accompany aera, in case anything happens to her.

There are only a few people who come, since not many people knew aunt Sangmi. Aunt Sangmi does not have many friends too.

Aera sat in the room blankly. Her eyes are too dry to cry. She felt really alone now. No one was there except Jinhwan.

"They just finished their practice. They'll come here soon" Said Jinhwan to Aera while bringing water for her.
"Do I really have to take a break?" asked Aera. She told that to Jinhwan because the only way she can escape her sadness is by being busy. "think it thorough aera, you might need a break come back stronger." Jinhwan does not agree with aera's idea to join this comeback. however, it's still up to Aera.

The others has come. All of them give respect to Aunt Sangmi for one last time. They accompany aera until the last hour of the funeral.

Although it was held privately, there are still some reporters waiting in front of the venue to take pictures of Seventeen.

As soon as the they come out from the venue, lights were flashing to take pictures of seventeen, especially Aera, who currently looks miserable. The flashlight blinded Aera's eyes, till she had to look down, until she couldn't sense the light again. When she look up again, The boys surround her in a circle, making it hard for the reporters to take pictures of Aera. Aera was glad that she had them. They become her bodyguard for that day.