Chapter 17 : New Manager(1)

(THIS WILL BE A LONG ASS CHAPTER WITH A LOT OF PARTS! SO STAY TUNED!)

"Hi guys! Sorry for disturbing your practice, but can I take your time for a while? It won't take a long time" Sejeong unnie (aera's manager) enter their dance practice room. All seventeen members are practicing for their upcoming comeback. All of them stop their practice because Sejeong unnie wants to see them.

They are confused because Sejeong unnie brings a girl with her. The girl looks like is in her 30s. Her height is around 170 and she's wearing high heels.. And also, her dress is not revealing, but it really tighs to her body. It seems like it's hard for her to breath because her shirt is very tight. And also her skirt, Aera can see her butt because it is so tight.
In Aera's mind, there's something wrong with her. But she thinks that maybe its just her mind.

All of them stands infront of sejeong unnie and the woman and they greets both of them properly
"What is it noona??" Hoshi asked sejeong unnie..
"So actually, this is about Aera, but i think all of you need to know this too." Sejeong unnie answered Hoshi, but it's not the actual answer. "Actually, I'm 3 months pregnant.." Sejeong unnie said making all of them surprised! "Seriouslyy unniee!! And you didn't tell us!" Seungkwan said excitedly. "Hahaha. I'm sorry guys! I was going to tell you guys, but i want all of you to focus on the practice." Sejeong unnie apologised to them. "Unniee, I'm so happy for you!!" Aera hugged Sejeong unnie. "And I'll take pregnancy leave for a year, starts today." Said Sejeong unnie, making them to be surprised. Aera released her hug with sejeong unnie.. "Okay.. But am I going to get a new manager soon?" Aera asked her manager. "Yepp, and this is why she's here." Sejeong unnie point to the woman who is beside her. "She is Aera's new manager" All of them bow to the manager. "hi, I'm Mijoo! I'll be here for a year" Mijoo unnie introduces herself. "Unnie, I need to talk to you" Aera drags Sejeong unnie out of the practice room, leaving the boys and the woman to be in the same room.

"Soo.. Have you been a manager before this?" Scoups asked Mijoo.
"Yep, for only 1 month. But dont worry, Sejeong unnie already teach me, and tell me what should i do and shouldn't do." Mijoo answered scoups.
"that's great then." scoups said.
"I'm sorry.. But can you next time where more appropriate clothes.. I think your shirt is too tight.." mingyu said it properly to make sure he dont hurt her feelings..
"Well, before i came here, I went to my friend's house first.. She accidentally spilled her drink on me.. So, i was really wet.. I don't want to where a smelly dress on my forst day meeting you guys so i wear her clothes. Her body is kinda small soo.." Mijoo said. "Oh my bad then.. Im sorry." Mingyu apologised.
"It's okay.." Mijoo smiled to them.
"Can you tell us more about yourself??" Jeonghan said.
"Sure!" All of them then sit in a circle, listening to Mijoo's story.

Aera's POV :

Aera drags sejeong out of the practice room leaving the boys and the woman.
"Unnie.. It's fine if i dont have a manager.. Really.." Aera convinced Sejeong to not take a new manager.
"Aera.. Why? Trust me, she's a good person.. And about her outfit.. Her friend spilled water on her outfit so she need to borrow her friend's outfit which have a small size of body" Sejeong tried to make aera trust her.
"I don't get a good vibe from her.. And a year without you??" Aera said..
"you said you are fine if you don't have a manager, then that's mean you are fine if im not here with you. And a year is not that long!" Sejeong said..
"not that long?? SERIOUSLY UNNIE!" Aera disagree with what sejeong said.
"Aera.. It won't take long.. Plus, you can see me when I finally delivers the baby." Sejeng unnie said..
"If I'm not busy.." Aera replied..
"gotta go! See you in a year hun! Hahaha" Sejeong hugged Aera.
"Just chat me if you need anything.. I'll be there.." Sejeong unnie then released her hug from Aera.
"goodbye unnie." Aera said before sejeong leaves
"goodbye" Sejeong leaves the building without turning back. It seems like she's very confident that she'll comeback and become aera's manager again in a year.. But for Aera, she's not sure.. Anything could happen in a year.