Sharing?!

After only a mere 20 minutes of cooking the fire alarm sounded and robots nearby rushed in to extinguish the flames which were coming from the pan of Y/N's failed scrambled eggs. Y/N deadpanned and put his hands to his face in embarrassment while cream comfotred the distraught boy.

Y/N: Man I can't cook to save my life I'm no master chef I mean who messes up scrambled eggs?!

Cream: There there papa it's okay we all make mistakes.

Y/N: Should we just order pizza or something?

Sage: Yes please I love pizza.

Cream: Can we have stuffed crust?

Y/N: Of course you can I love a bit of stuff crust pizza myself........mmmmm stuffed crust.

Meanwhile inside of metal sonia's room there was a sign on the door that read "Very important meeting in progress stay out". Inside the room sat metal sonia neo sonia and infinetta who were in complete silence.

Neo-Sonia: Sooooooooo infinetta why did you call us here?

Infinetta: Don't try to play dumb you know what this is about. I know you like Y/N I'm not stupid.

Neo-Sonia: Yeah we like him what's the matter jealous that he hangs around us more than he does with you?

Infinetta: The only reason he's been giving you two more attention then me is because your new after you settle in he will start to stick with me more often!

Neo-Sonia: Ohhhh someone's salty that Y/N loves us more than you we make the perfect pair for him while you couldn't even kiss him because you wear that weird mask all the time!

Infinetta: At least my kisses won't feel like you're kissing the bottom of a rusty bucket!

Metal sonia: Girls......

Neo-Sonia: I'VE GOT BIGGER BOOBS THEN YOU!

Infinetta: AT LEAST MINE ARE NATURAL AND NOT MANUFACTURED YOU MADE IN CHINA BITCH!

Neo-Sonia: YOU WANNABE EDGELORD YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!

Infinetta: MAKE ME YOU RUST BUCKET WHORE!

Metal sonia: Girls!

Infinetta: WHAT?!

Neo-Sonia: WHAT?!

Metal sonia: Why don't we just share him?

Infinetta: Share-

Neo-Sonia: Him?

Metal Sonia: Yeah that way we don't have these arguments on who gets to be with Y/N and we can all love him. We can also protect him as well and make sure nothing happens to him.

Neo-Sonia: Hmm yeah that does sound like a good idea what do you think?

Infinetta: I'm fine with it but i'm the leader of this little harem I met him first so I'll be the alpha of this group.

Neo-Sonia: Tch fine your the boss but now we've got that issue out the way let's find Y/N and have a little "chat" with him.

Metal Sonia: I can't wait I'm so excited!

Back to Y/N he alongside cream and sage was currently sitting in front of a window that had a good view of the passing stars.

Cream: Wooooow it's so pretty.

Y/N: I know right? Whenever I have free time I just come here sit down for a few hours and just stare at the stars. It's quiet peaceful it's nice it always helps me after a stressful day of building robots or making plans for my dad.