Doom or die

Y/N and his team trekked deeper into the underground system getting closer to black dooms throne room where they would hopefully come across the alien leader and the chaos emeralds and put a stop to his schemes. Our heroes went down the long corridors and through the comets winding paths. Y/N saw three grunts ahead and used chaos control to teleport above them and dropkicked them before continuing forward with his freinds. Y/N touched his earpiece and contacted kalani seeing what the status was on the ark.

Y/N: Kalani this is Y/N! How are things in the ark? Have you arrived at your position yet?

The camera pans to inside the ark where kalani was at the control room with battle droids who were charging up the arks cannon.

Kalani: We are 15 minutes away from entering our position and the cannon has been charged to 80%.

Y/N: Great we're trying to find black doom and take back the chaos emeralds. After we do I'll give you the signal and you reduce the comet to space debri.

Kalani: Understood I'll have the battle droids ready for the order but hurry sir.

Kalani looks at a monster which showed G.U.N and the droid army in the city getting outnumbered.

Kalani: I fear we may not have much time left.

Y/N turns off his earpiece and continues to run with his freinds right behind him.

Y/N: Mephiles how far are we from the throne room?

Mephiles: If I renemember right it's just up ahead but it's going to be heavily guarded by black dooms strongest soldiers.

Neo-sonia: Not surprising seeing that he has the chaos emeralds. He wouldn't want anyone interfering with his plans would he?

Y/N: A shame we're about to knock on his door pound it down actually.

Amy: Yeah let's give that jerk a piece of our mind!

Greivous: Once we confront him we have to stay on guard we cannot afford to underestimate him.

Silver sonic: And with the choas emeralds his power might have doubled since the last time we encountered him.

Sonia: Don't worry guys aslong as we have eachothers back thiers no way we can lose!

Tails: Just be careful sonia we don't know what to expect so we can't be careless.

Sonia: Careless me? When have I ever been careless?

Shade and silvia look at Sonia with a deadpan expression.

Sonia: What?

Shade: Did you really just ask that?

Silvia: Do I really need to bring out the list?

Y/N: She's that careless?

Knuckles: Oh you have no idea.

Sonia pouts and looks away and the gang find a large door that was guarded by a legion of aliens.

Mephiles: There it is the throne room but it's heavily guarded.

Blaze: Just as you said it would be!

Greivous: Hehehehehe....goooood!

Y/N: If we want to get to black doom we gotta get through them first.

Rouge: Say less honey!

Y/N: Evreyone with me! Let's give these guys hell!

The battle between the heroes and the aliens begins. Greivous block the attack of two commanders and parried with his lightsabers pushing them back. Omega gets behind the commanders and shoots them while grievous spun his lightsabers in front of him deflecting the incoming gunfire. The bullets ricocheted back towards the commanders tearing them a new one and some of the bullets even hit the flying creatures who dropped from the sky with a bullet lodged into thier skull. Mephiles transformed into a dark puddle and got behind a brute and plunged her hand into its back impaling its heart. Mephiles pulls her arm back out before standing back and made four copies of herself. The clones went over to her freinds and helped with their fight cutting off the heads of some grunts who got in thier way. Knuckles and silver sonic once again teamed up and fought a brute. Knuckles dodged the brutes fists and slid to the right and silver sonic slid to the left and both of them kicks the brutes shins forcing it onto its knees. Knuckles and silver sonic looked at eachother and wound up thier right arms and punched in the brutes head drenching the floor with pieces of its brain. Neo-sonia metal sonia and sonia were surrounded by the flying creatures they looked at eachother and nodded and entered a spindash and combined thier speed creating a tornado which sucked the aliens I to the vortex. The girls bounced from alien to alien hitting them full force before jumping to another.