The exchange

After Y/N made his demands Sonia and her friends went on a hunt for the chaos emeralds with the search lasting for a week it would have been longer if it wasn't for rouge and her expert treasure-hunting skills. During this time Y/N was busy tending to cream making sure she was safe and well-fed. It took a while for Y/N's girlfriends to warm up to the little rabbit but with those cute little eyes of hers it was only a matter until she won them over. Y/N had also finished repairs on his mech and had finished building a second one which had better equipment and weapons just in case he had to fight Sonia in her super form.

The scene changes and shows Y/N with orbot checking out his newest set of robots ready to serve him.

Y/N: Alright everything checks out motherboard seems stable. The advanced programming has no bugs so they should be able to think independently as well so they shouldn't be mindless while in combat.

 The advanced programming has no bugs so they should be able to think independently as well so they shouldn't be mindless while in combat

Orbot: Are you sure they're ready? They are advanced but they will be a little bit.......clumsy.

Y/N: Yes they will but they're cheap to make so they're expendable so we can manufacture them in bulks so by the end of the month we'll have a hundred thousand with a million more on the way have a little faith orbot.

Y/N pressed a button on his wristband and activated the battle droids who saluted their leader.

Battle Droid: Hello sir battle droid B1-69 reporting for duty.

Y/N: Hehehe nice at ease soldier have the first batch of droids patrol the ark and alert me of any intruders.

Battle droid: Roger roger!

The droids march off but bump into a few things making orbot put his hand on his face.

Orbot: Dear lord.......help us.

Y/N suddenly gets a call from his phone and he looks to see rouge's number on his phone.

Y/N: Well well look who's calling. (picks up) Hello rouge.

Rouge: Y/N we've got the chaos emeralds we're ready to make the trade.

Y/N: Splendid I'll mark the meeting point for you but no funny business or sudden moves is that understood?

Rouge: Yep crystal clear.

Y/N: Then meet us outside of metropolis......we'll be waiting (hangs up) orbot get dad and the others our little furry friends are ready to make the exchange.

Orbot: Of course I'll alert them straight away.

Cream walks up to her papa and hugs him and Y/N pats her head.

Y/N: Hear that sweetheart you get to go home and see your mama again.

Cream: Awww i'm gonna miss you papa.

Y/N: Same here kid it's been fun having you around.

Cream: Will I see you again?

Y/N: Knowing that I'll probably face down with Sonia sometime in the future of course we'll see each other again bun bun. Now let's get you back home to mama okay?