Rumble in the jungle

The scene opens up to reveal Y/N who had woken up from the floor of the arks cannon control room holding his head in pain suffering from a serious hangover. Eggman metal and neo sonia infinetta and Sage entered the room and approached the hungover boy.

Y/N: Urgh the fuck did I do last night?

Eggman: Y/N my son..........we need to talk about last night.

Y/N: What happened last night? All I remember is waking up from the floor with a killer headache.

Neo-Sonia: You got angry that sonia tricked us and drank some booze to calm you down.

Sage: But you had a bit too much to drink.

Infinetta: And then you went on an angry rant and fired the arks cannon and destroyed half the moon.

Metal sonia: He pissed on the moon actually.

Neo-Sonia: Not helping sister.

Metal sonia: What? That what Y/N said he did.

Y/N: What no I didn't piss on the moon what are you talking about?

Metal sonia: You did you pissed on the moon it's been blown in half because of how hard you pissed on it.

Eggman: This is an intervention son we need to control your drinking so something like that never happens again.

Neo-Sonia: Yeah babe you were cursing out Obama aswell it was seriously weird.

Y/N: Obama is s-strong figure t-to the a-america I would never say such a thing. I'm gonna check my Twitter to confirm all this crap.

Y/N goes on his phone and checks his twitter feeds and sure enough the video about the destruction of the moon was there.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK I PISSED ON THE MOON?!

Eggman: Yes you did Y/N and I've hidden all of the arks alcohol so this doesn't happen again.

Sage: father I know I'm not helping your case but........(giggles) it was really funny.

Eggman:.............yeah I gotta admit I did laugh a little.

Y/N: Urghhhh man it's lucky I didn't hit the earth because I would have had the blood of billions on my hands. Anyway everyone im gonna head off and think of a plan to get the REAL chaos emeralds we're done here imma go on twitter okay everyone shut up shut up shut up shut up.............SHUT UP!

Y/N stormed off leaving everyone bewildered.

Infinetta: We didn't even say anything.

Time skip

After Y/N had slightly recovered from his hangover he went straight to scheming. It took a while to think of a solid plan but he came up with something beautiful. His plan was simple have rouge be sent false information that during his drunken rampage Y/N had sent his only chaos emerald to a base on a small tropical island. Sonia and friends will take the bait and Y/N's droids will ambush her and they will be helped by a robot that his father had used a long time ago. Sonia will be captured and Y/N will interrogate her for the location of the choas emeralds and then Y/N will obtain the chaos emeralds. Y/N also has a backup plan incase sonia's capture doesn't go as planned.

Y/N: Alright the plan is set time to send rouge the information and hope they take the bait.

Time skip tropical islands.

Sonia had arrived to the island with Shada by her side. The two got here as soon as they could when Rouge told them of the location of the last emerald.

Sonia: Well here we are hey shada are you sure this is the right place?

Shada: Rouge said the emerald is here and she hasn't let us astray before. But something feels off so we should keep our guard up.