3: Dating apps have to be a constitutional right

My aunt's house is the same as every other one in the 'burbs, a standard detached joint. In the town, there is a dentist, some restaurants, one store, and for some reason four casinos. I don't know, don't ask me. Most people are high middle class and work in Portland. The American dream, even though the nearest hospital is thirty minutes by car; although, it isn't a problem for me.

Andrew parked in front of the house. My cousin Elena was with a friend, Victoria. They were making TikToks in the yard. When Victoria saw me, she let up dancing and came towards me.

"Hi, Dylan..." then saw Andrew with surprise "and sir."

"It's my social services worker, ignore him. Do you want anything?" I said friendly.

"Yes. I want to ask something." She touched her hair nervously "Do you have a date for the spring dance?"

"Not," her face lit up "I mean, I don't have because I won't go. I'm not into these things, sorry."

I span, and Andrew was judging me with a glance. I guess because he didn't take off the sunglasses. It was almost night could take the fucking glasses off.

I turn to Victoria and said "But, maybe we can hang up this week. If you want,"

Victoria tilted her head a bit and started playing with her brow hair. "Well, I have to check my schedule, I'll send a DM later."

"Perfect, bye."

Andrew and I continue towards the house. Victoria ran towards Elena and began to tell something.

Inside the house, my aunt and my uncle-in-law were in the kitchen. She was working on the laptop and he cooking dinner.

"Hola, tia. Como estas?" I said. My aunt Luisa loved when I speak Spanish with her because it reminded her of Spain. However, we don't usually speak it because my cousins and my uncle only speak Ingles.

"Hola Dylan," she saw Andrew, "and Mr.Miller. We don't expect you a Sunday," my aunt was tired of Andrew, it was clear.

I guess that a bureaucrat appears in your house about every two weeks without a call before isn't pleasant. Don't get me wrong, she is amazing with me. She tried that I felt at home since the first day; however, the deadpan worker that seems to come to judge you, is a lame extra.

"Dylan can leave us alone. I need to talk with them," he said.

I went up to my room and saw Tomas, Elena's twin, listening to music in his room; he was dancing like he was playing an invisible guitar. When he saw me, closed the door ashamed. He was a total nerd, and I liked this of him. Sometimes I wish I could be as real as him.

I didn't see Mary in her room, so I knew she was in mine. It's one of two problems that my room has. It was the playroom until my arrival; the tv, consoles, and computer are there. There wasn't another site where put a bed to me. For this reason, I had to share it with my cousins. The other big problem is the door, there isn't a door, and it's impossible to install one because of the stairs. Problems with the attics, doesn't have privacy but doesn't bother me, too.

I arrived when Mary was playing with the console dressed in a cape and a crown. I moved slowly to scare her, but she turn to me and stabbed me with a foam-rubber sword. I made like I was bleeding and dropping on my bed. She stood up on my bed and put the sword over my chest.

"The audacity of trying to attack the Queen will cost you a high price."

"I lament it, sorry my ... queen? Wait a sec, you were the Princess yesterday."

"But, the Queens are more powerful than Princesses. And less merciful. You deserve punishment," she sat next to me. "I wanted to play with you after church, but you weren't when we arrived," she said with some sadness

"Sorry, Mary. I was with a friend."

"Okey, but your punishment will be to play Mario Kart with me."

"Indeed, my Queen, although I need a minute to check one thing."

She began to prepare the console while I checked my Instagram. Mark didn't send me anything yet. I entered his profile, but he blocked me. This was weird. I tried to enter Grindr. 'This account has been suspended for policy violations.' Then check Tinder. 'This account has been suspended for policy violations.'

I tried to install other dating apps, but an error message appeared when they were half-downloaded. The dickhead had blocked me in all apps of picking up. I was furious; I wanted to kill him but couldn't, at least in front of my family.

I was waiting while playing with Mary. I shot off to talk to him when I hear the front door open. My aunt, who was still at the door, asked me worriedly, "Dylan, it's night. Where you go?"

"I need to talk about something with Andrew. I come back immediately." He was about to enter the car when he saw me and stopped. "What's wrong with you, man?" I asked.

"You needed less than an hour to realize it."

"You cannot hack my mobile; it's illegal."

"Yes, it is. The other way is to talk about this with your aunt and then she put parental control on your mobile. Do you want this?"

"This's shit. I know how to take care of myself. I don't need that you watch to me like a child."

"First," his fucking enumerations again, "I don't treat you like a child, but this isn't safe, although you're a HEA. Second, you aren't a child but also an adult, you need your rules and limits. Third, this attack of teen rage is absurd, especially in you. I considered you more mature," this last one hurt me. He got into the car and started it. Then he rolled down the window.

"You are punishing me unfairly."

"Dylan, I am not punishing you. You're not ready for this type of relationship and much less with adults. I tried you have a good life, and nothing good can come of these things," he looked into my eyes. "You go on a date with that cute girl from before, don't get in trouble, and maybe you must think about this dance. I'm sure that you would have a good time if you will go. I'll see you in a couple of weeks." He went.

I didn't know what to say after this conversation. He was probably right, or at least a big part of it, but I was super frustrated regardless. I want to yell and break things, also I want to cry.

I really wanna break things, but in my case, I knew that it wasn't an option if I didn't want to end up being arrested for of a bunch soldiers. I broke down and cried.