three

The boys led you to a small theatre. There were only two other people in the cinema, and they were already seated.

"This is where we usually go when we have free time", Jung Kook explained.

"Don't you have to study for university?"

"University is easy", j-hope yawned. "We can pass without studying."

You sighed. "I guess if you're BTS, college isn't important."

"Not really", RM said. "Though it is nice to pick up some extra knowledge for our job."

You ask "What's it like working for my dad?"

"Well, we deal with a lot of paperwork, but it's not too bad."

"I didn't know the mafia had paperwork."

 "Haha. Most of the paperwork involves collecting debts from people who owe us money. We also have to pay protection money to certain gangsters. Oh, and we have to collect taxes too."

The movie began, and the theatre quieted. The movie was pretty boring. Soon, you reached the climax, where the leader of the Boy Band and the Popular Girl had their first kiss. Just as it was about to end, a loud noise sounded from the back of the theatre.

"Everybody! Put your hands up! We're going to rob this place."

All seven of the boys stood up simultaneously.

"Shhh! Keep your voice down!" Jung Kook whispered.

Then, the door opened and someone came rushing in. He was wearing a mask and a hoodie.

"Are you guys going to fight me?" He snarled.

"What did you do to the owner?" RM asked, pointing his finger toward him.

"He owed us some money, so I had my men beat him up," the robber answered.

"We'll beat you up next", Suga said. "You're outnumbered."

"I don't care about numbers. I'm ready to kill you all."

You looked at the robber's hand. He was holding a gun.

"Okay, let's do this", Jung Kook said as he walked towards the thief.

Jung Kook performed a kickflip and wrenched the gun out of the robber's hand. Soon, the robber's accomplices joined the fight. It was a blur. You ran to the back of the room, watching it take place. Some gunshots could be heard, and you sent up a silent prayer, hoping that nothing would happen to the boys. Even if they were annoying sometimes, and enjoyed playing with your feelings, you still valued them.