five

It had been one week since that had happened. You were sitting on the bed of the room you had been given. You had been informed you were in Jordan Weaver's house. Your father had tried to speak to you, but you refused to see him. The only person you agreed to see was Jordan Weaver. You hated him with a passion, however, you needed information.

Jordan was a brute, like the classic bully in movies. He was rough and angry, the exact opposite of Jung Kook's shy demeanor and delicate looks.

"What's good, brah?" Jordan had said when you first met.

"Nothing, currently", you snapped.

"Ahh, you're a feisty one", he snarled. "Better change up that attitude. You and I are going to get married soon."

"I'd rather die than marry you."

"Do you know how lucky you are to have the opportunity to marry a guy like me?" he asked. "You're lucky I'm willing to give a girl like you a chance. I'm better than those BTS folks you hang out with."

You looked at him disgusted, wondering how he could even compare his disgusting self to BTS.

"The only thing on my mind right now is getting out of this hellhole and finding Jung Kook", you replied.

"Oh yeah?" he raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't surprise me if he's not coming back."

"He will come back for me", you snapped.

Jordan checked his watch. "Well, I'm late for my meeting now. Goodbye babygirl."

"I'm not your baby girl!" You screamed after him as he walked away.

You collapsed onto your bed, breaking down into sobs. The messenger her father had sent said that you wouldn't be going outside the estate grounds anymore, until you were stable and settled into your life with Jordan, as his mafia wife. Her father also said that the reason this was happening was that he had lost most of his money, and that the only thing that would help was having an alliance with the Weaver family.

You stared out the window, wishing that you could leave this gilded prison.

All you wanted was to beat RM at a game of uno again.

To bake dessert with Suga.

To play Super Mario with Jin.

Watch another movie with Jimin.

Do some photography with V.

Spend time with the others.

Hear Jung Kook's piano playing.

You wished this could be something akin to Romeo and Juliet with a happy ending. You're saved and live happily ever after with him and the boys. But you knew it wasn't going to work out that way.