seven

"Well", began the officiant

"Well", began the officiant. "If no one has any objections-"

He turned to face you and Jordan.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and-"

"Wait!" came a yell. It seemed as if time had paused. The voice didn't belong to anyone who was at the ceremony. "Y/N!" came the scream again.

You turned around, confused. You should've been married to Mayonnaise Man by now.

"Stop the wedding!" they yelled again.

There was a man hobbling towards the platform. He was bleeding in several places, and his hair was messed up, but you could be sure of who it was.

Jung Kook.

He approached the platform and knelt before the officiant.

"Sir, please stand. We must continue with the ceremony," the man said, trying to maintain control of the situation.

"Please stop the wedding," Jung Kook pleaded.

"On what grounds?" the officiant asked.

"You can't marry her! She's already married to me!"

He pointed to you.

"I-uh, I don't understand."

"She's my wife!"

What?

You were confused. You may have kissed once, but that didn't make you guys married.

The crowd went into an uproar. People started demanding for information, and the more rough guests started throwing chairs. While everyone was in frenzy, Jung Kook winked at you.

That was when you understood. There was a real reason to object to this marriage to Jordan- the fact that it was forced. But the mafia would never accept it. The only other way you could get out of this was if you pretended to be already married. You had to admit, BTS was smart.

You turned to Jordan, who was fuming with rage. You gave him a gentle smile, and then you walked off the platform.

"No, no, no!", he yelled.

A mob of men followed after you, grabbing you by the arms.

"Everybody! Stop!" yelled the officiant.

He turned to Jung Kook.

"Can you, in any way, prove that you are married to this woman?"

"Yes", he said. He then pulled some papers out of his sweater. It was a marriage certificate, fake of course.

The officiant looked it over.

"It seems to be genuine."

The crowd was now silent and frozen, excited to see what would happen next.