Chapter 7~ The Great Wall Race

Once a year.. This city will become more then a city.

Once a year... This strings will become more then strings

This year.. The winner will become... A immortal!

They all look at the tv with sparkles.

Mk~ A peach with immortally..

Pigsy~ A peach of what now?

Mei and mk gasped at pigsy.

YN~  okay pigs it's basically a peach but with effects, the one that monkey King was supposed to guard but ended up eating them all? Yes that was an immortal peach, which you can never die of old age but still can be hurt soo... I don't even know where they still get these peaches but whateva...

Pigsy~ oh.. Thanks yn

Tang~ ahem ahem let me tell you the story that yn was talking about....

Tang opened his books of monkey King.

Tang~  legend says there was a secret filled with trees.. That grows in the heavenly realm, protected by the gods themselves... Every flew thousands years.. These trees bring forth the peaches of immortality a gift that wishes by the heavenly host, the monkey King took them all.. Making himself an immortal.

YN~ always so selfish.. I watched him ran off as I was left in the dust with people trying to catch me...

Tang~ wait you were there with him?

YN~ guess the legend doesn't tell almost everything in the story.

Pigsy~ hold up, I thought monkey King was already a immortal?

YN~ no.. He's a monkey, born from a rock? He wasn't an immortal when he was born.

Mei~ never mind that! Piggy you're missing the point! Who ever wins this race will...

..........

Redson~ Will live forever! Are you two even listening?!

PIF~ uh.. Something about.. Peaches, look you're schemes are quaint.. But I never much cared for a stone fruit...

..........

YN~ who needs that stone fruit anyway? It's not like it's the greatest one.

Everyone looks at yn.

Mk~ yn. Tell me if you seen one peaches that can make you an immortal.

YN~ hm.. I seen a lot, near monkey King, monkey King giving them to me-

Mei~ HE'S GIVING YOU THE FRUIT?!