Chapter 2 S2~ Sleep bug

3rd person

The queen destroying various devices of anger

Queen spider~ I HAD THE MONKEY KING POWERS AND THE CITY WAS MINE! AND I STILL LOST.

LBD~ my queen.. You will have your revenge, now that we have the trigram furnace, it is time to take the next step toward your destiny.

The lady said as she summon a cube in her hand

Spider queen~ And how is that supposed to help?! Actually better question what is that?

LBD~ The first of six powerful item that we will need, it must be retrieved from the cloud.

Syntax push the demons just to see

Syntax~ the cloud? My queen allow me to break in and bring it to you this item.

Spider queen~ Oh really? And just how are you going to do that?

Syntax~ the cloud is a labyrinth of information an unrivaled collection of knowledge guarded by fearsome beings who cannot be overcome by brute strength or the ability to follow footprints in mud.. However it is connected to all the technology in the world! There for I could exploit it. Syntax started to scroll down in the app store and replaced a game with another app has anyone heard the story of.. The sleep bug...

Syntax started to laugh evilly

The app was on all technologies

Man~ sleep bug?

Girl~ wow this looks fun

Guy~ wow I like that

Boy~ cool.

Pigsy was yelling at tang while mei just laughed

Mei looked at her phone as she got a alarm

Mei~ sleep bug?

App~ Sleep bug! Download it now from the app store!

...........................

The sage was throwing stuff around in his suitcase

Mk~ What do you mean vacation?

Mk got a alarm from a new app

App~ Sleep bug! Download it now from the app store

Mk threw his phone making the alarm shut off

Sun~ aw.. Cmon bud, I promise myself when I find a successor, I'd go see some friends, take a tour of my old stomping ground, just cut lose you know? Ooh! Gotta need these..

The sage put on a sunglass

Mk~ B-B-But you can't just leave! What if someone attacks the city? WHAT IF THE SPIDER QUEEN COMES BACK?!