Chapter 14 S3 Ending~ Destiny Fulfilled

3rd person~

Wukong's fist nearly slamming into Mk's face before Macaque suddenly dashed forward, and grabbed onto Wukong's fist shoving him backwards, which knocked mk off his feet, as LBD turned to y/n who was holding the ring, which was glowing brightly.

The ring soon floated up, as y/n flew down, looking at wukong then at the galaxy, just swirling around the staff.

Macaque~ ..Alright, MK-

Macaque groans, struggling to hold back wukong's fist.

Macaque~ I hope that staff is worth it!

YN~ I hope it is. Because I ain't wasting my time for some heavy stick.

Macaque chuckled, while still trying to hold back wukong's fist.

Wukong flipped himself and macaque up into the air, before slamming macaque into the ground and roughly sliding down the concrete, before the two Monkeys jumped into the sky

The two monkeys shifted into eagles, fighting against each before macaque was knocked back, forcing him to shift back, he quickly regained his balance in the air. Immediately looking upwards, Wukong's glowing blue eyes burst with energy, before two massive blue beams shot out from his eyes and straight towards macaque.

YN~ He can do that?! Why can't I do that..?

Y/N scoffed before looking back up at the two monkeys

Macaque gasped in surprise before summoning the large armored shadow mech, which held off the incoming laser beam headed straight towards him.

Mk nervously watched the fight from the sky, before turning to y/n.

Mk~ A-Aren't you going to help him? Since you are a moon Lord..? Right?

YN~ I'm supposed too?

Mk stayed silent and only stared at y/n.

Y/n smirked as their flames turned pink.

YN~ got it.

Y/N flew up, towards the two monkeys.

Mk sighed before turning to the staff, which is being circled by the galaxy.

Mk turned to the ring behind him, as the ring floated towards him, Mk took the ring.

Mk~ we.. did not add this to the plan.. But for y/n and my friends.

Mk held the ring tightly before dashing towards the staff.

Mk stopped, nervously staring at the staff.

LBD~ No matter what you do, you cannot change the path of destiny.

LBD spoke with a grin, looking down towards mk.

Mk~ ..I don't know if all of this happened bec it was destined to. But I have to believe that I found the staff so I could use it for good, to help people.

Mk clenched his fist.

Mk~ So that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm going to take my staff, and protect! This! World!

Mk grabbed onto the staff attempting to pull it out, only it didn't worked. Mk tried to forcefully rip it out but despite his struggles, nothing happened. The galaxy circling around his arm.

LBD~ Can't you see? Sun wukong couldn't best me. What can you hope to accomplish when he failed?