Chapter 12 S3~ The Corrupted King

(Pls enjoy)

3rd person~

As y/n was flying, they noticed nezha and Mk on the ground, y/n didn't want to go to them but something...

'Protect..'

Something wanted y/n to protect them, y/n growl as they were annoyed but flew down besides Mk.

Mk~ Y/N?!

The moment that y/n was besides them, LBD smirked waiting for something to happen.

Y/N soon stumbled back, as their head was hurting like crazy.

Mk wanted to check up on y/n but got pulled away by nezha.

Y/N eyes was turning brightly blue, as they fell on their knees, the LBD laughing like crazy.

LBD~ yes... Yes! I finally have you under control!

LBD was laughing, as y/n soon fainted, surprising Mk and nezha.

Mk tried to run to y/n but nezha hold him back.

LBD~ Admitting, this is an unforeseen adjustment, but a fortune moment of spontaneity nonetheless.

LBD laughed again.

LBD~ Fate had delivered me the perfect champions, and The Solar Eclipse.

Mk~ B-But- they were winning!

Mk gasped as he took a step back, his eyes widened in shock.

LBD giggled causing Mk to wince to a familiar headache.

LBD~ Oh, sweet child, perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are. With the Solar Eclipse now in my hand, the Samadhi Fire will soon be mine, and I will use it's power to reforge this world.

The woman slowly turned her head towards wukong.

LBD~ Go.

Wukong soon dashed towards Mk and nezha.

Nezha gasped as his eyes widened, immediately turning to mk, pushing him away.

Nezha~ Boy, get back-!

before wukong could hit nezha, y/n blocked his punch with their sword, wincing from the pain in their head.

Y/N kicked wukong back, as they were having a hard time to carry their sword.

Nezha~ Y/N! Get the boy out of here!

Y/N stared at nezha, hesitating, before they immediately ran towards mk.

YN~ I'm sorry.

Y/n said as nezha only nodded, for saying it's okay, as he immediately jumped back, before he could get hit by wukong.

Y/N grabbed Mk, carrying him, far away from the fight, as mayor on the ground, laughed.

Mk~ Nezha!

Wukong punched nezha, sending him straight into the cold rock.

Nezha was knocked out, as Wukong got up, and looked at the two.