Chapter 11 S3~ This Imperfect World

3rd person~
.

.......

"For as long as time itself, I've had this recurring dream."

"At first, it's meaning was unclear. Now, I know it was a premonition."

"The very moment I finally achieved my ambition: to perfect this imperfect world."

"The Samadhi Fire and the Solar Eclipse are the final pieces of the game. Two tools destiny has gifted me to complete my work."

-------------------------

The mayor bowed down besides LBD with a grin.

Mayor~ Then allow me to retrieve them for you, my Lady.

LBD~ No need, fate will deliver them, in time.

Y/N landed in front of LBD, holding their flaming sword tightly.

LBD~ Hello my child...

The flaming stars came down as it circles around y/n.

Y/N glares at LBD.

LBD~ Your timing is couldn't be more perfect..

LBD grins as y/n pointed their sword at her.

YN~ Cool.

The flaming stars flew straight towards LBD as they shoot lasers at her.

As LBD dodges them.

LBD~ My child.. Do you hard it is to raise you?

Y/N charges towards LBD, swinging their sword at her, as LBD dodges, but almost get hits.

YN~ You didn't raise me. You manipulated me.

LBD giggles as she sends her chains towards y/n.

Y/N caught it, stepping on it, so it wouldn't move.

LBD~ That's cute, look at you learning... I remember how you like being called cute..

LBD laughs as someone lands in front of them, which caught both of their attention.

LBD~ Ah.. Sun Wukong.

Y/N turned their head, to see wukong staring at them in shock.

Sun~ Y/N?

Suddenly the chains wrapped itself around y/n's leg, lifting them up in the air, as they dropped their sword.

Sun~ Y/N!

LBD~ It appears your quest to use the power of the Samadhi Fire and Solar Eclipse to destroy me hasn't gone quite according to plan. In fact, your failure has brought y/n the god of the galaxy directly to me.

Y/N shook their head as they glares at LBD.

YN~ You could've just use my full name, not my title, and I came here on my own.

Y/N growled as LBD smiles at them.

Sun~ Y/N, you need to leave, it isn't safe for you here..

Y/N smiles at wukong, which gave him some flashbacks.

YN~ No. Why should I listen to you anymore?

Y/N glares at wukong.

YN~ Look Sun wukong, I'm not going to leave, plus what the difference of you fighting her alone? You'd probably fail..