Chapter Seven

•·················•·················••·················•·················•

I finally took a moment to look at the menu, it was easy to pick what I had wanted. As soon as I put down my menu, our waitress was back to take our orders, and drinks were at our table incredibly fast. I sip on my drink as I watch Dice, who is leaning back in his chair. I feel a leg brush against one of mine, then one on the other side, boxing my legs in. A flush creeps over my face, and I try to think of anything to ask. "Did you go to college or?"

"Blue-collar jobs straight out of high school," Dice said, giving me a small head tilt he added. "I'm guessing you've gone to college."

"I did, I am moving for a job soon." I had to pull away from my drink before I started to chew on the straw from nerves.

"And tonight you were on a date?" He asks, the change of subject so fast made me pause before I could answer.

"Blind date, a friend of my best friend's boyfriend."

"I take it, it wasn't going well?" He asks and I let out a snort, and an eye roll to show just how well I thought that date was going. I feel one of his legs move, and... Was he rubbing his leg against mine? "His loss."

Before I could remark on that, the waitress arrives with our food. The large juicy burger sits in a red basket, with red and white checkered paper, and fry's pushed up all around one side of it. It looked so greasy, so messy but oh so fucking good. Probably not the best date meal, but there was no way I was going to hold back from eating this delicious creation. Dice and I start eating in silence, the food too good not to give our full attention. It's only when I'm halfway through that I notice him looking at me again, then I begin asking him questions. This time the questions are easy, his favorite foods, drinks, movies, shows, bands, etc. They are technically personal questions, just nothing that would give away too much of our lives. I keep asking questions about favorites, and he asks me the same things, never pushing for more information. It's a comfortable back and forth while we polish off our burgers and fries.

I have to sit back in my chair once I'm done, would it be weird if I unbuttoned my pants? My stomach hurts with how full I feel. "I'm going to use the restroom."

"Not gonna ditch me for a hot guy are you?" There's that small smirk again.

I shake my head at him. "As long as you don't start getting too friendly with a cute blonde."

There's an eyebrow raised from him, he doesn't question it as I stand, his legs move back to allow me my freedom. I found the bathrooms easily, two small rooms, one marked for men, one for women. I head in and note there are no stalls so I click the lock closed. I do my business, wash my hands and dry them before heading to the door. I unlock it and as soon as I start to pull it open, it's forcibly pushed open.

A scream stops in my throat, half a second away from releasing until I notice it's Dice who pushed the door open. Maybe I should still scream, he pushed his way into the women's bathroom, and now he was locking the door!

"What are you doing!?" It's a whispered shout like anyone could hear us.

"Getting my dessert," Dice said, he moves forward and I immediately take a large step back. My butt hits the side of the counter, that's just how small this bathroom is. "You can tell me no at any point."

The fact that he reminded me, that I could say no, I could ask him to take me back to the bar, and he would. It made me feel safe, which is probably why I grabbed his vest with both hands and pulled him towards me. His head dips down and his mouth is on mine before I can process what I was doing. His lips press into mine roughly, hungrily as we find a rhythm in our kiss. It gets heated quickly, lips parting, tongues clashing while his hands wander to my waist. One hand cups my breast, and the other finds its way south to the hem of my jeans. A gasp escapes me when I feel my pants loosen from him unbuttoning them, then his hand pushes down into my jeans. Cupping my mound, my panties are the only thing between his hand and my skin.

A loud banging makes both of us jump. "Really!? This is a restaurant, not a motel!"

My face burns hot at being caught by our waitress. Dice places one small kiss on my lips, pulls his hand from my pants, and lets out a disgruntled sound that's somewhere between a growl and a pain-filled groan. "God fucking damn it."

I button my pants again, my body buzzing with need, and my lips tingling. Dice grabs my hand, unlocks the door, and leads me out of the bathroom, passing our waitress to the door. I worry for a moment that he hadn't paid, but we don't get yelled at as we leave. I follow along down the sidewalk back to where his bike waits, in a daze from the kiss. When he hands me the helmet, I pull it on. We get on the bike and he starts it up, I don't ask where we are going when he pulls us around and back onto the street. Again, the lights blur as we pass. Dice weaves us through slow moving cars, or maybe we were just going much faster over the speed limit.

The bike turns and colorful lights grab my attention. Dice pulls into a parking lot, my eyes still glued to the lights and stalls. When I speak, I have to yell over the growl of the bike's engine. "I didn't know this was here."

"I saw them setting up yesterday." He shut off the engine and I slipped off the bike, pulling my helmet off the lights became brighter and I'm able to see things more clearly. There are dozens of small food stalls, a few tents with big balloons framing the posts, and multiple different rides. With how late in the day it is I don't see any kids, just teens and some adults. No little kids running around, and I could smell deep-fried goodness from here. This was going to be great.

"Why did we eat before this?" I ask Dice. His arm goes around my shoulder and begins leading me toward the entry booth.

"It closes at midnight, we can grab food on the way out."

"Promise?" I asked hopefully. I loved going to the county fair as a kid, the food being one of the biggest draws. I've never seen one around here though, even one like this where it was set up in a clearing next to a mall. Maybe I just never looked hard enough.

"Food, drinks, games, rides." Dice lists off. "Whatever you want, Mouse."

My excitement builds when we get to the entry booth and Dice pays for the both of us to have an unlimited ride pass. Once inside the gates, I start dragging him to one of the rides. Dice lets me drag him from ride to ride, even though half of them are kiddie rides. Once we go through everyone at least once, he leads me over to one of the games. The shooting one, where he shows off his skills with a little bb-gun and wins me a medium sized stuffed bear. It was odd seeing this tall tattooed man play carnival games, but I hug my bear to myself when he was not looking and smile.

It quickly turns into one of the best dates I've ever been on.