New Body and Person

Akeno was dating a guy named Yajin Hidashi as she loved him but something in her didn't like how simple he lived his life.

She looked at him and something did scream at her to not say what she wanted to say right now but her mind did block that thought.

Akeno - Yajin...we have to talk.

Yajin - Yes?

Akeno - I really care for you. But I feel like...I think we need to break up.

Life stopped for Yajin. Those words kept repeating as he couldn't believe it.

Yajin - I guess I wasn't good enough?

Akeno - No! Yajin, you're an amazing guy. You're kind, funny and smart. You are the best guy I have ever met but....I want to live my life more exciting but I don't want to change your simple way of life. So I feel like this is the best thing for us.

She stood up as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Akeno - A part of me will always care. Goodbye.

She walked away and she wiped her tear away as it did hurt her when she saw him like that.

Yajin didn't move for a while as he went back home...alone.

He opened the door to his apartment as he knew that no one was home. His parents died a few years back in a car crash however they were wealthy and they left all of their money to Yajin. He was able to keep himself stable even if he didn't use the fortune he had.

Yajin didn't even bother to eat as he went to the bathroom and looked at himself.

Yajin - I guess I'm boring

He grabbed a few sleeping pills as he took two and closed his mirror. Slowly his fist clenched as he punched the mirror, cracking it in the process as his hand bleed from the glass but he didn't care. No pain could compare to his broken heart.

(2 weeks later)

Yajin had been depressed for two weeks but he never tried anything like suicide. He kept himself busy as he went to the library and tried to figure how ways to change himself. Maybe if he did this earlier...Akeno could have stayed.

Yajin reached a book of how to move on with emotional trauma and once he grabbed it, another book hit him in the head.

Yajin - Ah. Damn.

He went to grab the dropped book but the book was really dusty and he grabbed it and blew the dust away. He saw the title and it intrigued him.

"Total Concentration Breathing"

Yajin - I might as well read this.

Yajin took the book home and he was surprised that so much could be done with just expanding the lung capacity and the story of the demon slayers and the demons that were erased. The book was over a 1,000 years old.