Savior

Both were woken up by the sound of Rias calling them, as she told them that Issei was in trouble.

Yajin quickly got on his uniform as he ran at quick speeds towards the location as Akeno teleported to Rias and the rest.

Yajin made it as he saw Issei getting slashed in the back by a priest and he even heard a blonde nun protect Issei but the priest just slashed her clothes in half as she covered herself.

Yajin had seen and heard enough as he rushed straight to the corrupted priest and delivered a hard blow to his gut, some could say that he broke something. He actually did. He cracked his ribs.

The force sent the priest to the end of the room as Rias and the others appeared

Issei - Yajin?!

Yajin - Sorry we arrived late.

He removed his shirt as he put on top of the nun that was named Asia. Yajin didn't keep his eyes off the priest.

Freed - You damn devils keep showing up and ruining everything! But I'm glad more of you are here. We can have a good ol' time.

Akeno - Oh my~ This guy is quite the piece of work.

Freed - And you my dear, are a hot piece of ass.

Yajin didn't take kindly as jumped forward and kicked Freed's head right through the wall as he grabbed his collar and pulled his head out and slammed him across the table.

Yajin - A filthy human like you might as well deserve the death of a demon.

Freed coughed out some blood as Yajin held his foot on his chest with his sword ready to kill but he quickly saw the light sword about to strike him as he dodged.

Yajin - Take Issei and get out of here. I'll handle this myself.

Rias - Yajin, that's a stupid play. Come back with us.

Koneko - I smell Fallen Angels.

Yajin - Go! I'm not a devil so I can't go with you.

Rias gritted her teeth as she created a portal and took Issei with her as Kiba threw something to Yajin.

Kiba - Take him down.

Yajin didn't turn but he nodded as he knew that they were trusting him.

Akeno reluctantly walked through the portal as she worried for Yajin but she knew that she couldn't go against Rias but she had hope for Yajin.

Freed - You're gonna fight off a small army of Fallen Angels?! You're more stupid than I thought.

Yajin noticed him aim his gun at him but at the last second he aimed it at Asia as he shot it.

Yajin quickly pulled out a kunai as he threw it at her direction and deflected the bullet.

Yajin - Run.