Demon Slayer vs Stray

Rias - It's a pleasure to meet you, Uzui.

Akeno looked at Yajin and hearing the first name made her wonder if this was actually Yajin Hidashi. Her ex that disappeared for 3 years. She could see a slight resemblance but he looked more serious, angry, muscular and his entire aura gave off a feeling of rage and calmness. He was unrecognizable.

Issei explained his attack and how Yajin saved him but he did unlock his sacred gear.

Rias - Now that you've unlocked it, you can summon it at will. Congratulations Issei and thank you for saving Issei, Uzui.

Yajin - I want some questions answered.

Rias - Of course. Though I do wonder why the swords are still on your hands tightly.

Yajin - Insurance. Now I can tell you aren't human but you don't have the heartbeat of a demon. What are you?

Rias - Quite observant. But you are correct, we are devils. Similar to the-..

Yajin - I know about you three factions. Angels, Fallen Angels and Devils. I studied your kind and made sure to prepare if I ever encountered them. Especially the demons that I'm surprised are still around.

Rias - Are you referring to the stray devils.

Yajin - No, the demons who can live for centuries that were created by Muzan Kibutsuji.

Everyone except Rias froze on hearing that name.

Rias - My~ That's a name I haven't heard in years. But Muzan has been dead for over a thousand years ago.

Yajin - And yet there are some demons who were free of his control. So means, that they stayed hidden and slowly consumed people and gotten stronger. I'm not sure how many there are but I am here to want to confirm that you aren't any demons.

Rias - Did we pass your test?

Yajin was about to speak but he then heard a scream outside as he quickly jumped out the window as he tried to spot the danger and he saw a girl running away from someone.

Yajin - A demon.

Yajin ran at the demon at incredible speeds and grabbed his blades.

Yajin - Sound Breathing, Second Form: Enchanting Note.

Yajin's body ducked under the demon as he got in front of him and slashed it's head as he jumped up and span around, delivering a kick to the head knocking it away.

Yajin - Ji.

He sang in a whispered as the demons body laid down on the ground and eventually started to disintegrate.

Everyone saw this as they were surprised by his skills and even how fast he reached the demon.

Akeno however could see in his eyes that he was releasing some anger out. She was amazed and slightly scared of Yajin.

Yajin lowered his blades as the girl was long gone and he looked back to the others.

Yajin: I hope you inform me about other demons. For now we should be allies. Is that alright?

Rias smiled as she nodded and he threw a kunai near her as she saw a paper was stuck to it. It was Yajin's number. They looked back to see him gone.

Everyone then agreed to help Yajin find and stop demons as they wondered if he would join as a devil. Eventually everyone went back home and Akeno looked through her purse for her phone but she then saw something she forgot about.

It was a picture when her and Yajin were still dating as he seemed so happy and innocent. He would have never dared to hurt a fly and now...she wasn't sure if the one she saw was actually Yajin.