Chapter 186:[Operation Main (Struggle II)]

[Moscow]

As the aircraft carrier hovered above the city's skies, commanding officer Zhang looked over towards the city itself, as he saw the major operation being handled on the surface, before he look over at the agents on the passengers area. Just like them, the agents themselves are quite curious on the major operation being done in the city of Moscow, as they each look over at their own respective windows.

However for some reason, commanding officer Zhang could see Kanzaki in a somewhat restless condition as he tried his best to keep his eyes shut. Based on what he knows, Kanzaki is a user who wield the chaos ability that could see the future, meaning driving him to a place full of possibilities such as the current operation of Moscow is tantamount to torture towards his brain.

But despite that he clearly remembered that Kanzaki requested himself to join  the main operation, despite the consequence he would need to endure along the process. Due to that he became even more curious on why Kanzaki was adamant to join this fight.

But orders are order and protocols are protocols, however he cant disregarded such a thought. If Kanzaki can see the future, then he might have seen a future where it would need his involvement in order for the success of the operation. Even thought its is just a possibility, such a future is given for the reason that it might actually come true.

So after a few deliberations despite the protocols, commanding officer Zhang followed his guts as he puts the aircraft in autopilot and walked over towards Kanzaki which caught everyone's attention.

After standing before him, commanding officer Zhang then called out.

"Kanzaki! tell me... why did you insist to join the main operation?"

Hearing that question, Kanzaki then answered.

"I... I feel like i needed to be there"

"Why?"

"... I don't know... but one thing for sure is that i needed to be at that place"

"...So its not based on prophecy but by your gut feel?"

"Sometimes a gut feel tells you that something isn't right{"

After hearing that, commanding officer Zhang also felt for his gut feel as he also hope that his feeling wasn't right. After all if what Kanzaki said is right, then something bad would happen in this operation.

Without any pause, commanding officer Zhang co9ntrolled the aircraft once more as he directed it towards the nearest landing site in order to join the operation and even going as far as disobeying protocols. Upon noticing his actions, not only were the agents surprised, bu8t even the co-commanding officer beside him was surprised.

"What are you doing?"

As commanding officer Chen voiced out her worry, commanding officer Zhang then replied

"Something is not right! everything is going smoothly"

"Isn't that what we wished to happen?"

"I know, but its illogical... the enemy this time is the terrorist group that haunted the organization for many years now... they also posses greater fire power to actually dare attack a country defenses... if they have caliber of power, then why is the city too quiet? there should be chaos amidst their clash"

"... You've got a point, but that doesn't allow you to do this! why are you trying to land the aircraft?" asked by commanding officer Chen as she tried to wrestle control on the carrier aircraft

"We need to aid the main group in capturing our enemies... we need to go all out on this operation"

"But the main base haven't ordered us yet, on what basis are you making this decision?"

"My gut feeling"

Upon hearing such an absurd answer, commanding officer Chen then quickly stood up from her seat, as she pulled out her gun and pointed it at commanding officer Zhang.

"Gut feeling? Gut feeling!!! we are trained not to base our decision on gut feeling commanding officer Chen! This is absurd! we are not ordered to move out! we should not disobey protocol!!!"

"....."

"Let go of the steering wheel commanding officer Zhang! and get out or else i will shoot"

"....." 

"Out now!!!"

As commanding officer Chen threatened commanding officer Zhang, Kanzaki finally made his move, as he pulled out his sword and aimed it towards the commanding officer Chen's neck. The moment he did such a thing, not only were the commanding officer's were surprised, but even some of the other agents were alerted, as they quickly held their own weapon to protect commanding officer Chen.

But before the agents could hold their weapon, Alice instantly pulled up her sniper gun and aimed it towards the other agents in support towards Kanzaki. As for the other remaining agents who weren't alerted enough, they remined shock from this situation as they were confused on why Kanzaki was wielding his weapon against a military official.

"Kanzaki! stand down!" cried out by commanding officer Zhan g as he saw the black sword slowly inching towards the neck of commanding officer Chen

"What is the meaning of this? agent Kanzaki! agent Alice!"

With that Kanzaki then answered.

"I'm really sorry about this commanding officer Chen! but i really need to get down there, there is something i must do"

As Kanzaki said those words, commanding officer Zhang then further l;anded the aircraft as he pushed the button in order to open the door outside the vehicle itself. The moment the door opened, Kanzaki quickly ran out of the aircraft as he was further followed by Alice herself.

The moment two agents left the vehicle, the atmosphere inside the aircraft slowly subsided, as commanding officer Zhang explained the situation.

"You need to believe in them, i don't know why, but i feel like agent Kanzaki saw something terrible if he didn't participate in this main operation... and i can assure you that my gut feeling is right, after all he did have a chaos ability to see the future"

"I don't care if its your gut feeling or the ability to see the future, that doesn't give you an excuse to disobey protocol... I hope your prepared for a discharge commanding officer Zhang, after all this act of defiance will greatly tarnish your reputation.... You've disappointed me"

"... I know.... I will take responsibility"